411 on black muscles in NYC

Italiano
This topic is 7399 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have found this ad at Men4rentnow:

men4rentnow.com/ds/search...gin=nycj33

and his AOL page is:

hometown.aol.com/cjqnsnyc33/

Pictures show a VERY hot, muscular black man, his name is Chris (or CJ?...), he replied nicely to my Email of inquiries but he has apparently NO reviews whatsoever.

Any fit back?...

>I have found this ad at Men4rentnow:

>

>men4rentnow.com/ds/search...gin=nycj33

>

>and his AOL page is:

>

>hometown.aol.com/cjqnsnyc33/

>

>Pictures show a VERY hot, muscular black man, his name is

>Chris (or CJ?...), he replied nicely to my Email of inquiries

>but he has apparently NO reviews whatsoever.

>

>Any fit back?...

BUMP.

;-)

If you're in NYC, why not check out a few bars that has black male dancers who offer private shows (i.e. La Fleurs, Stella's, etc.) and see just who you connect with? There's a dancer at Stella's on weekends (at least used to be) named Dr. Love who seriously has the largest penis I have ever seen, or touched. If I thought I could take it I would save every cent I could get my hands on to pay his fee...and pay the doctor who would give me the epidural and episiotomy before and stitch me up after! There's also Shadow (big beautiful gorgeous man who know's how to work it, and Rider (or Ryder, not sure) who, judging by his dancing, must be able to go for hours and hours...and he's hot too!

Good luck.

Archived