ZACK IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Zack Evans
This topic is 8336 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jeffOH

RE: what's that smiley?

>>... It's not always pleasant to have someone hold up a mirror

>reflecting the reality of our behavior

>back at us... we are

>fallible...

>

>this is very true, jeff. i

>assume that is why you

>never addressed post #63 on

>"FFF ruminates..." thread, which i

>very carefully composed concerning comments

>you made and my honest

>attempt to end the flaming.

>i did this over 2

>weeks ago and am still

>waiting for your response.

>

>until there's a little honesty on

>your part, i won't be

>taking any of your comments

>on any topic seriously. i'll

>check "FFF ruminates..." thread occasionally

>to see if u ever

>addressed my concerns.

RESPONSE TO #123

Jizz, I responded to everything in your post. BUT, since I didn't

agree with you that I was "homophobic", you are assuming I'm not

being honest. Maybe I am "fagophobic", though. Homosexual men

who carry on as if they all got the same manual in the mail,

"How to be a Big Flaming Faggot". You know the ones who say,

"Girl" every other word or have female nicknames for each other.

The ones who are gay, gay, gay...24/7, are always in bitchy queen

mode. The ones who have a totally different personality when

they are in a more "straight" environment. To me they aren't

really being themselves; they're behaving in a manner that reflects their insecurities and their desire to fit into a group

...to be accepted.

I prefer the company of gay men who are comfortable being them-

selves in whatever the setting. Gay men who don't make being gay

practically a full-time job. I am quite comfortable expressing

my affection for my male friends in any situation. A big hug,

a kiss on the lips or telling them how much I love and care for

them. I don't care who sees or hears me nor do I alter my behavior(camp it up)just because there's a bunch of gay men

around.

Just because I make observations about some gay men who choose

to live a life that perpetuates the stereotypes, does not make

me intolerant or "homophobic". I don't believe their behavior is

intrinsically "evil", just merely annoying to me. Period.

Jeff4hire@aol.com

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jizzdepapi

prissy queens to the FRONT of the bus, please!!

maybe in your next lifetime, you will get it, jeff.

Guest jeffOH

RE: prissy queens to the FRONT of the bus, please!!

>maybe in your next lifetime, you

>will get it, jeff.

RESPONSE TO #126

Jizz, but I do "get it". I am not homophobic because I have no

fear or hatred of homosexuals. I "get" your condescending

attitude and your avoidance of further discussion on on the

whole swallowing thing. You don't like to be challenged and when

you run out of your long-winded rationalizations you resort to insults and name-calling. Your attempts to shift focus aren't

lost on me.

Jeff4hire@aol.com

Guest jizzdepapi

patiently waiting for Zach, Jeff. and i sincerely meant that maybe in the next lifetime, you will get it.

jizz

Guest jeffOH

>patiently waiting for Zach, Jeff. and

>i sincerely meant that maybe

>in the next lifetime, you

>will get it.

Response to #128

Jizz, I appreciate your "sincerity", however misplaced it is.

I "get it"...you think I'm a homophobe and will continue to be-

lieve that and characterize me as such. If you are disturbed

by my descriptions of "flaming fag" behavior that I MERELY find

annoying, well, that's hardly my problem. I find AFFECTED

mannerisms, speech and behavior to be annoying regardless of

sexuality. I could easily judge you by your words and label you

as such and such and speak dismissively to you regarding your

opinions, but I choose to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm

not going to malign you simply because I may disagree with you.

Jeff4hire@aol.com

Guest jizzdepapi

patiently waiting for Zach, Jeff. and i sincerely meant that maybe in the next lifetime, you will get it.

Guest jeffOH

>patiently waiting for Zach, Jeff. and

>i sincerely meant that maybe

>in the next lifetime, you

>will get it.

RESPONSE TO #130

Thanks Jizz, I'll go you one better...I "sincerely" hope you

"get it" in THIS lifetime.

Jeff4hire@aol.com

Guest Zach DC

RE: an embarrassed jizz

Sorry for not responding sooner---been busy here. I've been the taking advice from your first post to me (#57). The first time we ever spoke you told me, "The next time you see some injustice on the street..or on the news......GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO FIND SOMEONE WHO IS DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THE ISSUE."

So I've been busy. I've been doing my part. And I have you to thank. Thanks for being bold if not presumptuous. Thanks for that push. It got me off my lazy ass. It taught me to stop being selfish. And now, proudly, I can say, I'm out there making a difference.

I've been very, very, very busy.....Yesterday, I went out and helped save the Ozone Forest.....This morning I spray painted STOP THE VANDALLISM on the side of a subway train...Huge letters....but damn, in my haste to elude the police, I misspelled vandalism....(and please keep this between you and me)...but, I'm gonna swear it was intentional. Hell, I might even incorporate my screw up with next week's plans to stamp out illiteracy in Transgendered Senior Citizens.

Seriously speaking now, Jizz, I've been reluctant to respond. Not that I don't have anything to say. (Refreshingly though, most all I have to say is "forward forward" thinking.)

I've been reluctant to respond because I sensed anger in your last response. Frankly, you sounded pissed off. And I hope I'm right. I hope you are pissed. You should be pissed.

In that response, you barely spoke of Redneck...your anger wasn't directed at him. You spoke to me, but I hope you're not pissed at me. You spoke mostly about you.

I hope this means you're mad at yourself. You should be mad at yourself. You won't hear me say some trite analytical crap like, "Please Jizz, don't beat yourself up, you're too smart for that, and blah blah blah."

Hell, go beat yourself up. Go slap your ass. Throw a brick through your window (or whatever methods you've learned as an activist.)

But then, you've beaten yourself up pretty good in these past few posts, already. Good for you.

And thanks. You've only ever taken one cheap shot at me. That was in your last post where you say "(Zach) If you would like to state two good reasons not to swallow ... please do so. You have expertise I do not. (P.S. Are there only two?)"

If you want to call me self-righteous or stupid or whatever, then do so. Just say it. But if you want to be clever and imply it, then great, cleverly imply it. But all you did here was twist my words and you added too many words of your own. Lame attempt, Jizz. Cheap shot.

Last topic, Jizz, you say,

"Maybe someone could answer these questions for me. Does Dick's cam allow participants to weight in with objections to the sexual behavior depicted? Will Dick try to persuade them to or dissuade them from participating in bareback fucking?"

Yes, Jizz, I can the first. I'm almost certain that Dick's site does not have any kind of communication device where you can talk to him while you watch him have "live"sex. Any communication to him would be on the web, and I assume, it would have to be typed to him. And I'm sure he'd wait to read it after he finished fucking.

So the answer is yes. He has e-mail. His address is on the first page of his website. And the best part is, you don't have to sign up on his "web cam" to get the address. No payment needed. You can object to his behavior without endorsing his behavior.

Your second question, "Will Dick try to persuade them to or dissuade them from participating in bareback fucking?"

Maybe my answer to the first question has helped you in finding an answer to this one.

So I conclude once again. And I apologize for my lengthy letters. It probably isn't really fair to you. Your always gracious enough to answer any and all of my concerns. Thanks.

I had a few other things to say, but I'd rather just let you beat yourself up. Even if sometimes you hit like a girl. (See what I mean, cheap shots don't hurt.)

Guest jizzdepapi

>Z...If you want to call me self-righteous or stupid or whatever, then do so. Just say it. But if you want to be clever and imply it, then great, cleverly imply it. But all you did here was twist my words and you added too many words of your own. Lame attempt, Jizz. Cheap shot.

this is totally undeserved and inaccurate. i'm not going into this or any other details of previous posts.

i was hoping we'd start to communicate and figure out what Johny and Tommy need. guess it's a waste of time in this forum. i'm sorry i've upset you and sorry you decided to stop communicating. or maybe i just didn't want to hear what you said when you started to communicate.

i'm gonna go curl up in a little ball right now and try to figure out why i feel so cynical all of a sudden.

Guest Zach DC

Zach said "If you want to call me self-righteous or stupid or whatever, then do so. Just say it. But if you want to be clever and imply it, then great, cleverly imply it. But all you did here was twist my words and you added too many words of your own. Lame attempt, Jizz. Cheap shot."

Jizz says,"this is totally undeserved and inaccurate. i'm not going into this or any other details of previous posts."

Sorry Jizz, I certainly did simply assume what you were thinking. I put words in your head. But you kinda, pretty much put words in my mouth. Maybe you just misunderstood me and I misunderstood you.

I never should have used words like those to say what anyone might be thinking. Very presumptuous of me. I am sorry.

Archived