Erik in Phoenix

spiro3
This topic is 7544 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone here actually been in contact with Erik, who posted a new pic as Thursday's poster boy?

I've tried to contact him, both in the last few days and in the past,

without success.

His reviews indicate he's kinda unreliable, but I sure do like his looks.

:)

i emailed him immediatley upon seeing his new pic on Thursday and he responded that same afternoon. However my response to his response has not been answered as of this moment. This does not surprise me, in that all that my last email said was that our schedules wouldn't go together until late next week. Thus, there was no particular IMMEDIATE benefit or need for hime to answer. That has been his email "style" as long as I have known him (about a year) I have dated him twice and did write a review about a year ago (his #2). I presumed that he had retired back in May when he asked Hooboy to remove his pic.

His latest pic tells me that he has spent some time in the gym since I dated him. He was great company and I know for a fact that he did make some overnights to Las Vegas, New York City and Los Angeles. He would spend the biggest part of a weekend with a client for 1000 and earned some tips. He is totally versatile, a willing deep kisser, and an enthusiastic cock sucker.

It is my experience and belief that if you give him a specific to deal with--a certain date that you have in mind etc that he does respond pretty well but he is not a willing chatter, or one to tell you all about himself via emails.

His last review is a no show I think--which surprises me in that he was organized and very prompt in my two dates with him.

OLDMAN

Archived