Alex in NC & DC

seeker630
This topic is 7581 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest niceguy

Hey seeker

I hope you get a response soon to your question about this Alex guy. He looks hot. Can anyone help us with info?

Niceguy

Guest ncm2169

Seeker, is it possible this is the same Alex who's reviewed in VA Beach? Compare the pics -- both have tattoos on the upper arms, the age and stats match, and both are bottoms. :o

Guest ncm2169

Well, here's more info. Both of them are listed in Virginia Beach, with pics, on buyanhour.com

Except, the Alex who's reviewed here is called "Andrew" on that site. "Andrew" is also listed in Philly.

Looks like it's 2 different guys. Good Luck! :o

Guest niceguy

Hey seeker

I hope you figure out this mystery the two guys - both looking very similar - and also very hot. I would love to find out about him. He looks so good to me. Thanks for your help.

Niceguy

Had planned to meet him this weekend but then he said in an email that he really didn't like to give head - which is my favorite thing. When I replied that we weren't sufficiently compatible, he then said that he did deepthroat, but I figured htat if he really doesn't like to to do it, I probably wouldn't enjoy the session that much, so I didn't hire him.

• 1 month later...
Guest ncm2169

Here's a tip for ya: he has a personal profile on men4sexnow (the Free Personals part of men4rentnow) that says he likes "to get fucked by black guys with big cocks." }(

Guest niceguy

Hey NCM and anybody else that can help - where can I find Alex's info on men4sex, and any lives show... this guy is way too hot, I gotta find out more. Thanks for your help.

Archived