BACK TO WORK

Michael Vincenzo
This topic is 7629 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am happy to say that I have returned from my two-month hiatus, which I spent in Palm Springs, CA. I have been back in Orlando for the past few weeks, but have been busy getting settled. During my time off, I did quite a bit of soul searching and made some changes in my personal life. I’ve never been happier!

Prior to my time off, I mentioned that I would discontinue traveling and that I would not be taking on any new clients. I have reconsidered that idea to some extent. I certainly will not travel every weekend as I have in the past, but I will see new clients. I am going to limit my travel quite a bit to accommodate other things going on in my life right now. I will continue to be involved in making new movies; some of them are already in the planning stages.

In addition to the changes in my personal life, my website has recently received an overhaul. Although I do not have any new photos on the updated site, there have been other changes. My website has been simplified so that other features will be accesible in the near future. Features, such as the nude photos, will be added at a later date. My email address will remain the same, Michael@MichaelVincenzo.com, but my phone number has changed. My new mobile number is (321) 662-1397. My new number can be found on my website at http://www.michaelvincenzo.com.

During my time off, my latest movie was released. “Gay Dreams”, produced by Raging Stallion is said to be one of my best movies to date. I top as well as bottom in the movie and I am in more than just one scene. The movie is produced and directed by Raging Stallion Studios.

If your travel plans involve visiting Orlando this summer, and you're interested in meeting, you can contact me through email or by phone.

http://www.michaelvincenzo.com

Archived