Tony Boxer NYC

cuteathlet
This topic is 7648 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m hoping someone can help me. I’ve been looking for a guy who used to advertise in a few places as Tony the Boxer in NYC. Handsome guy, about 5-11, 200-pounds, brown hair and eyes, solid build. He used a black-and-white photo showing him from the waist up, bare-chested, wearing Everlast boxing shorts, boxing gloves on his hands, and standing next to a heavybag. Had a few accounts on AOL (tonybxrnyc, tonybxr200, and others). The guy was into being in control, had a hot Brooklyn accent, and was a real boxer. I don’t know what became of him but would love to find him, even if he isn’t seeing clients anymore. I had emailed him for a boxing scene and he was into it trying it with me: I’m into a tough thug stepping up to me, getting in my face, talking tough, knockin me around a little, makin me take him on, beg for mercy, do as I’m told, etc.; a guy who can fill me with awe, admiration, fear and respect all at once; and I’m really into a boxer doing this—toying with me, glaring at me over his clenched fists, showing me who’s in charge... If you have info to share about Tony, I appreciate it!

I’m hoping someone can help me. I’ve been looking for a guy who used to advertise in a few places as Tony the Boxer in NYC. Handsome guy, about 5-11, 200-pounds, brown hair and eyes, solid build. He used a black-and-white photo showing him from the waist up, bare-chested, wearing Everlast boxing shorts, boxing gloves on his hands, and standing next to a heavybag. Had a few accounts on AOL (tonybxrnyc, tonybxr200, and others). The guy was into being in control, had a hot Brooklyn accent, and was a real boxer. I don’t know what became of him but would love to find him, even if he isn’t seeing clients anymore. I had emailed him for a boxing scene and he was into it trying it with me: I’m into a tough thug stepping up to me, getting in my face, talking tough, knockin me around a little, makin me take him on, beg for mercy, do as I’m told, etc.; a guy who can fill me with awe, admiration, fear and respect all at once; and I’m really into a boxer doing this—toying with me, glaring at me over his clenched fists, showing me who’s in charge... If you have info to share about Tony, I appreciate it!

Archived