Ryan #3 NYC Reviews

scott90746
This topic is 7673 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hmmmm..

Either this one reviewer is the only one who has hired him (with THREE different handles by the way) or Ryan is taking the liberty of writing his own reviews..a novel concept.

At least these guys could make it a challenge to spot when this is happening... x(

Scooter

I saw Ryan#3 about 2-3 months ago. Don't believe picture is him, the guy who showed up at my door was heftier. Sex was by the numbers and not erotic at all. Didn't write a negative review because he did everything promised, didn't stint on time, etc. Just no chemistry between us. However, glowing reviews he does not deserve. I'm suspicious about their origins as well.

Guest gentle guy

I've always thought his pictures were incredible, but noticed the same thing about his reviews. Also, his nude photos, descriptions, and, umm, review writing style appear to be the same as those formerly used by Christopher #4 a/k/a Matthew #2 in NYC. :-( No photos there now, but that man's looks made an imprint on my memory! :9

Archived