Anyone Know Magnum of Los Angeles?

hitman6482
This topic is 7670 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been with this guy once in NYC and he is a complete ripoff. He talked the whole time about all of his girlfriends. He wouldn't allow you to touch him. He stated massage only and maybe oral. I would go on to someone else. He is not really worth it compared to all you have to choose from in LA.

rumor on the MuscleService board is that it is Tony Pitt. A few people said that it is definately him and some have said it looks like him.

Now before people start griping and moaning, I have been with Tony 3 time and I have always been satisfied with our encounters. He is into muscle worshipping in a big way (He let me give him a blow job and he did get hard and stayed that way for awhile). I just saw him about 6 weeks ago and he was looking better than ever. True, he is not everyone's cup of tea but he does not lie about what he is into (at least he did not to me).

Archived