411 on Tristan Lane

Guest PAGuy123
This topic is 7673 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest PAGuy123

I saw the Rentboy posting of Tristan Lane (under NJ). The pics there and on his website are really sexy. Has anyone had any experience with him?

Guest ncm2169

I hope he has a back-up web site in development. How long do you suppose AOL will allow that home page(s) to stay up? x(

Guest tcd31

What's up with the Phantom roleplay costume on p. 3? Is there a market for that? I can't imagine there are that many Sarah Brightman queens out there.

:)

(No offense to any of you SBQs reading this... as my other posts show--and DanDare LA will attest--I can be a musical theater queen with the best of them. But I would draw the line well before Tristan's ridiculous get-up.)

>What's up with the Phantom roleplay costume on p. 3? Is there

>a market for that? I can't imagine there are that many Sarah

>Brightman queens out there.

>:)

>(No offense to any of you SBQs reading this... as my other

>posts show--and DanDare LA will attest--I can be a musical

>theater queen with the best of them. But I would draw the line

>well before Tristan's ridiculous get-up.)

"Dont ne too hasty..When you see what part of his anatomy he uses to Swing from the Chandelier-You might change your mind"

Unc :7

Guest Joseph

Back to the question, has anyone had experiance with Tristan Lane? He is hot and it would be good to hear from someone who has met and hired him.

Archived