Bruno - Sao Paulo

DallasTony
This topic is 7668 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a double overnight in SAO next weekend 16-17 May. I have e-mailed Bruno at both his AOL-BOL and Yahoo e-mail contacts but have not had any response. Does anybody know if he has definately returned to his homeland.Maybe BrazilNut can assist in contacting him.

Tony DFW/ORD/MIA

Guest BrunoGaucho

>I have a double overnight in SAO next weekend 16-17 May. I

>have e-mailed Bruno at both his AOL-BOL and Yahoo e-mail

>contacts but have not had any response. Does anybody know if

>he has definately returned to his homeland.Maybe BrazilNut can

>assist in contacting him.

>

>Tony DFW/ORD/MIA

Hello My friend I arrive in Brazil 3 days ago...

Sorry to answer later...

But i came back because problems , then i dont have much time to access the computer and my computer have many problems and no work good....

Thank you for write me..

BEijos e Abracos

BG

I hope you can hook up with BG, but if you can't-- Caique from Agapollus's looks somewhat like Bruno; he has the sexiest tatoos and the hardest of bodies. I read that he doesn't speak much English. He was on the boat trip with two of us M4Mers after Carnaval., and although I have not engaged his services, only positive things were mentioned about him. He's quite personable and willing to please! The boi is hot!

As an alternative-- I'd suggest that you contact http://www.agapollus.com (Caique works there, and go from there; there are phone numbers for Sao Paulo and presently Rio. The agency should charge you $80 (US) for ninety minutes. If you want the guy for a longer period of time, I'd presume the rates are negotiable. Good luck!

Archived