Justin in Charleston, SC

Guest bgdckddytp
This topic is 7777 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bgdckddytp

I contacted Justin about an appointment. He agreed, but told me to call him back in four days after he got his work schedule. Meanwhile, I sent him an email thanking him. When I called back, I left a message. Within 15 mins., someone called me and hung up as soon as I answered. After he failed to call or email me back and have the decency and/or common courtesy to let me know that he could not make it and why, I was out a hotel's deposit that could not be refunded.

Believe it or not, I gave him a second chance by calling him and asking if he would still be available. Again, someone called me within 15 mins. and hung up as soon as I answered. He still would not return emails. If that is the way he believes in treating people, particularly clients, I think the "client public" should be aware of his actions. Buyer Beware!!

He can be found on americanmale.net or workingboys.net

Archived