411 on Drax and Gino in NYC

Guest bluboy
This topic is 7813 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Drax is a straight man on rentboy who is looking to get sucked off and Gino or Maxy is from Eastern Europe or Turkey with a 10 inch wonker and is in Next and on meetlocalmen. Any word on either of these 2. How good looking? How is the scene. Let me know. Looking to give myself a Christmas present. blu

Drax is a straight man on rentboy who is looking to get sucked off and Gino or Maxy is from Eastern Europe or Turkey with a 10 inch wonker and is in Next and on meetlocalmen. Any word on either of these 2. How good looking? How is the scene. Let me know. Looking to give myself a Christmas present. blu

I saw Drax a couple of weeks ago and have been remiss in not giving him a positive review. He's bi-sexual and will top, o.k.looking and

a bit on the slender side. Picture looks more buff than he actually is. The cock is big and hard and loves to be serviced and if you're

clean he'll fuck. I asked him to play with my nipples and he really worked at getting it "just right" for me. Using my massager he gave me a backrub while I gave him head. I liked the guy and plan on

calling him again. Here for an hour, he does get right down to

business.:9

I saw Drax a couple of weeks ago and have been remiss in not giving him a positive review. He's bi-sexual and will top, o.k.looking and

a bit on the slender side. Picture looks more buff than he actually is. The cock is big and hard and loves to be serviced and if you're

clean he'll fuck. I asked him to play with my nipples and he really worked at getting it "just right" for me. Using my massager he gave me a backrub while I gave him head. I liked the guy and plan on

calling him again. Here for an hour, he does get right down to

business.:9

Archived