Call for Marc Anthony... from Montreal

Guest Tampa Yankee
This topic is 7825 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

Day 1

Thanksgiving night at Taboo... no turkeys but lots of meat and desserts. A number of new guys but I only tried of one of those last night.

The menu:

Maxim: very nice and outgoing and you know what he looks like -- truly buns of steel :9

Francis: very co(ck)quettish last night... a little of the devil in him }(

Pierre-Luc: just as sensitive and nice as ever. Had a very late supper again... ;)

Benoit: ummmmm!!! You`ve got to try this one!!! Very very friendly in back. :9 Nice too. Got to see more of this one }( ... but he is off tonight :-(

Cedrick: new guy, dark hair and eyes, 5`10`or so, slim&muscly professional gymnast-dancer by day. Nice dick, interesting routine, exxpecially the hand standing splits -- oh for an eye-in-the-sky. OK in back but once is enough.

Mickey: UMMMM!!! Surely you remember... THE BIG DICK of the house. Nice, friendly, and also very very open. He`s on my menu for tonight. }(

Miguel: off

That was all I could fit into the evening due to a later than expected arrival. :+

TY:

Lucky you! You're in twink heaven... one of the few places up North that is still warm (at least it is when you are in Taboo with a nice warm boy in your lap)!

I know they don't work as often as before, but please say hi to James and Justin for me if you see them!

Is Frank, the Ryan Phillipe look alike, still there?

What do I have to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving? That I have been to Montreal, and will go again! (but you are likely more thankful that you are there right now)

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: Call for Marc Anthony... from Montreal -- Days 2 &...

Sorry for the delay in posting but I was just too busy... ;-)

Now the days are running together in my head...

Day 2:

Got up at noon managing about five hours sleep -- it was a very late night or really early morning :D Made myself presentable and dropped into an internet cafe to post Day 1.

Hit Campus around 4 PM, stayed 90 minutes. The usual scene: lots of nice looking guys doing boring dances. Decent crowd and some back room action. Two notable guys: Rick (or Frank?) and on other whose name I missed. Rick: 5'10", 165 hard defined swimmers build, BIG DICK, really nice ass. Great dancer -- energetic on #1, sensual and sexy on 2. Great eye contact, exciting entertainment on more than one level. Wanted to meet him }( but he was occupied by a group of three. x( -- another time ;( . The nameless guys was similar to Rick but a little less of everything.

Return via subway to hotel for shower. Returned to the village, dinner at the Thai resaurant across from the Gouverneur.

Hit taboo at 8:45, prime tables all taken, so I chose the open stage table nearest the front door -- it sucked!! Bad lighting and perspective. Prime center stage table was taken but unoccupied atthe moment. A few minutes later the occupant emerged from the back room. I recognized him form the previous night and knew he was alone so I asked to share his table and he graciously consented :-) He introduce himself as Ronald from the Beer City. He has been coming to Montreal for 4 years when he discovered it. Prior to that he travelled to Toronto or the Gaiety but hasn't been back since.

Rest of the night was great, as I compared notes with Ronald.

I Had dances with the usuals.

MIguel was there finally. He had been out several days due to a not insignificant injury -- accidentaly swallowing a chip of broken glass. I always have fun with him.

Had another dance with Mickey, the HOUSE DICK :o . LOTS OF FUN!!! Two handsful with plenty left over, and thick!! Inquired about privates, seemed to catch him off balance a little. Said the was busy that night and Saturdy. My take: he has not done them before.

Several other guys too that blurr together at the moment.

Closed the club up and ended the night at Club Swandwich with the Studebaker, then ended the evening early (3:40AM).

Day3:

Slept until noon, met Miguel at 2:00 PM. Spent the afternoon together and then went shopping for Christmas presents and ended up at another Thai restaurant on Ste. Catherine between Campus and Nirvan -- great food. Miguel and I parted so he cpould prepare for work. I stopped into Adonis, looked around and then proceeded to Taboo at 7:10. Had my pick up the tables at that time :-) . Ronald arrived later and this time he shared my table.

I delivered a few Christmas presents to a couple or regulars as they came in. Like kids, they couldn't wait

.... and Benoit, new to me Thursday night gave me a cute gift -- something of a surprise but generous and sweet. And he gave me excellent back room dance(s).

Maxim: I had an early dance at his suggestion that the bouncers ignored the back room before business picked up. He gave me an excellent dance -- much better than I anticipated for a straight kid -- but he is exploring the dark side }( . BAD NEWS: this is Maxim's last weekend. He is leaving to devote his time to school for the remainder of the term and will seek more customary employment thereafter. I'm very glad I got ot meet him on this trip.

Ghislaine: Know him from his trips to Boston. Fully equipped, he gives a good dance in the back.

Criss was back for Saturday. I passed along your salutation. He had much complimentary to say about you and asked when you would return. Nice in the back room and one of the nicest guys around (as you know) well liked by customers and dancers alike.

Tommy: Nice guy. I've seen him a lot over the last year but never engaged him until now. He is smooth with Bel AMi looks -- nice bubble butt. He says he will be retiring in a few months to more time to school and other things.

Lots of good stage entertainment too as you know with several new guys. I suggest you try Guillaume if you haven't already. There is also a new guy whose name I didn't get that reminds me of a young David James Elliot (JAG TV Show) Just too many guys to work through in one weekend. FRiday: 24 dancers and Saturday: 25 dancers and there is no real chaff -- all wheat.

The only disappointment -- I'm sorry to report that neither James nor Justin made an appearance the whole weekend. :-(

Had a great time and now on Day 4 I'm checked out and ready to return home after I leave this internet cafe... and maybe a quick stop in Campus -- it's on the way to the subway. :-)

(Any unresolved emoticons are supposed to be smiley faces. This damn PC key board is screwed up!)

Guest Tampa Yankee

Oooooops.... the close of Day 3.

Closed up the club and accompanied Francis and Pierre-Luc for a late night bite. Francis bailed eventually. Got up a 11 AM and I'm working on 4 hours of sleep today. :+

>

>MIguel was there finally. He had been out several days due

>to a not insignificant injury -- accidentaly swallowing a chip

>of broken glass. I always have fun with him.

>

Glad Miguel is ok after that incident! He is a cutie!

>

>Maxim: I had an early dance at his suggestion that the

>bouncers ignored the back room before business picked up. He

>gave me an excellent dance -- much better than I anticipated

>for a straight kid -- but he is exploring the dark side }( .

>BAD NEWS: this is Maxim's last weekend. He is leaving to

>devote his time to school for the remainder of the term and

>will seek more customary employment thereafter. I'm very glad

>I got ot meet him on this trip.

>

Bad news for us... but I wish Maxim all the best. Really nice kid... and one of the most muscular of the usual twinkish Taboo crowd.

>

>Criss was back for Saturday. I passed along your salutation.

>He had much complimentary to say about you and asked when you

>would return. Nice in the back room and one of the nicest guys

>around (as you know) well liked by customers and dancers

>alike.

Criss is one of my all-time favorites. Dammmm... I need to find out what I did wrong when I copied down his email address. I get a message not deliverable reply whenever I use it. How in the world will I contact him when I return??????

>

>The only disappointment -- I'm sorry to report that neither

>James nor Justin made an appearance the whole weekend. :-(

Sad news indeed. I can only hope it's because it's finals time and they are diligently studying.

>

>Had a great time and now on Day 4 I'm checked out and ready

>to return home after I leave this internet cafe... and maybe a

>quick stop in Campus -- it's on the way to the subway. :-)

Lucky you! What a great weekend you must have had! Can't wait to return there myself!

Guest Tampa Yankee

>

>Glad Miguel is ok after that incident! He is a cutie!

>

;-)

>

>Criss is one of my all-time favorites. Dammmm... I need to

>find out what I did wrong when I copied down his email

>address. I get a message not deliverable reply whenever I use

>it. How in the world will I contact him when I return??????

>

He gave his email address to me this weekend but... I seem to have misplaced it. I will look for it more carefully tonight. However...if it is MIA then I will ask him again in two weeks -- he'll be in Boston Dec 19-21 dancing. All I need to do is remember to ask!!!! He is coming with Ghislaine and Guillaume -- a real hottie -- 6'1", 155 - 160 very nice body -- great chest.

>>

>>The only disappointment -- I'm sorry to report that

>neither

>>James nor Justin made an appearance the whole weekend. :-(

>

>

>Sad news indeed. I can only hope it's because it's finals

>time and they are diligently studying.

>>

I know some of the newer guys have fallen by the wayside... hope Justin isn't one of them.

>>Had a great time and now on Day 4 I'm checked out and

>ready

>>to return home after I leave this internet cafe... and maybe

>a

>>quick stop in Campus -- it's on the way to the subway. :-)

>

Didn't quite work out like I planned.... finally left town at 10:30 PM :+

I did stop at Campus twice -- 4PM and 6PM. Pretty dead at that time so I opted for Adonis to kill an hour until Taboo opened. Adonis was pretty poor at that hour too. Only one bigger 'Stock type' guy was interesting to me. Otherwise boring, but the coffee and sanctuary from the outside cold was acceptable.

Forgot to mention the weather... Thursday nice but but colder.

Friday snowed all day unitl late -- an unpleasant nuisance but not terrible unless driving in it, then not that bad. ( Except for walking a block or two at times and at club closing when I needed a taxi, I traveled exclusively by convenient subway which is heated. :-) ) By club closing snowed stopped and temperature warmed significantly

Saturday: nice and sunny, warmer, until late then blowing snow at club closing. Fortunately, Club Sandwich is close by.

Sunday: Sunny and colder with a brisk wind.... brrrrrrr.

Stayed at the Delta -- great deal!! --, one block from subway, two stops to the Gouverneur, one more stop to the heart of the village,and then one more stop to Taboo. Week pass is $14 CN.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>

>Glad Miguel is ok after that incident! He is a cutie!

>

;-)

>

>Criss is one of my all-time favorites. Dammmm... I need to

>find out what I did wrong when I copied down his email

>address. I get a message not deliverable reply whenever I use

>it. How in the world will I contact him when I return??????

>

He gave his email address to me this weekend but... I seem to have misplaced it. I will look for it more carefully tonight. However...if it is MIA then I will ask him again in two weeks -- he'll be in Boston Dec 19-21 dancing. All I need to do is remember to ask!!!! He is coming with Ghislaine and Guillaume -- a real hottie -- 6'1", 155 - 160 very nice body -- great chest.

>>

>>The only disappointment -- I'm sorry to report that

>neither

>>James nor Justin made an appearance the whole weekend. :-(

>

>

>Sad news indeed. I can only hope it's because it's finals

>time and they are diligently studying.

>>

I know some of the newer guys have fallen by the wayside... hope Justin isn't one of them.

>>Had a great time and now on Day 4 I'm checked out and

>ready

>>to return home after I leave this internet cafe... and maybe

>a

>>quick stop in Campus -- it's on the way to the subway. :-)

>

Didn't quite work out like I planned.... finally left town at 10:30 PM :+

I did stop at Campus twice -- 4PM and 6PM. Pretty dead at that time so I opted for Adonis to kill an hour until Taboo opened. Adonis was pretty poor at that hour too. Only one bigger 'Stock type' guy was interesting to me. Otherwise boring, but the coffee and sanctuary from the outside cold was acceptable.

Forgot to mention the weather... Thursday nice but but colder.

Friday snowed all day unitl late -- an unpleasant nuisance but not terrible unless driving in it, then not that bad. ( Except for walking a block or two at times and at club closing when I needed a taxi, I traveled exclusively by convenient subway which is heated. :-) ) By club closing snowed stopped and temperature warmed significantly

Saturday: nice and sunny, warmer, until late then blowing snow at club closing. Fortunately, Club Sandwich is close by.

Sunday: Sunny and colder with a brisk wind.... brrrrrrr.

Stayed at the Delta -- great deal!! --, one block from subway, two stops to the Gouverneur, one more stop to the heart of the village,and then one more stop to Taboo. Week pass is $14 CN.

>>

>>

>

>He gave his email address to me this weekend but... I seem to

>have misplaced it. I will look for it more carefully tonight.

>However...if it is MIA then I will ask him again in two weeks

>-- he'll be in Boston Dec 19-21 dancing. All I need to do is

>remember to ask!!!!

DAMMMMITTT, TY... will you STOP making me jealous????!!!!! lol

>

>>>The only disappointment -- I'm sorry to report that

>>neither

>>>James nor Justin made an appearance the whole weekend.

>:-(

>>

>>

>>Sad news indeed. I can only hope it's because it's finals

>>time and they are diligently studying.

>>>

>

>I know some of the newer guys have fallen by the wayside...

>hope Justin isn't one of them.

Actually, after your note, I emailed both boys (James and Justin). James is busy with classes and rarely goes to work... Justin mentioned he has really cut down on his taboo hours as well. He sounded ok... upbeat and happy. So it is difficult to tell from a great distance and just by email, but I think he is just busy with other things. If you know any different, email me!

Did you ever see Frank there (Ryan Phillipe clone)?

>>

>>

>

>He gave his email address to me this weekend but... I seem to

>have misplaced it. I will look for it more carefully tonight.

>However...if it is MIA then I will ask him again in two weeks

>-- he'll be in Boston Dec 19-21 dancing. All I need to do is

>remember to ask!!!!

DAMMMMITTT, TY... will you STOP making me jealous????!!!!! lol

>

>>>The only disappointment -- I'm sorry to report that

>>neither

>>>James nor Justin made an appearance the whole weekend.

>:-(

>>

>>

>>Sad news indeed. I can only hope it's because it's finals

>>time and they are diligently studying.

>>>

>

>I know some of the newer guys have fallen by the wayside...

>hope Justin isn't one of them.

Actually, after your note, I emailed both boys (James and Justin). James is busy with classes and rarely goes to work... Justin mentioned he has really cut down on his taboo hours as well. He sounded ok... upbeat and happy. So it is difficult to tell from a great distance and just by email, but I think he is just busy with other things. If you know any different, email me!

Did you ever see Frank there (Ryan Phillipe clone)?

OK, OK, I'm convinced. I promise I will make at least one visit to Taboo next time up to Montreal :)

I doubt I'll enjoy it as much as some of the boys I like at Campus and Stock, but it only takes one or two :) I found the private area at Taboo to be uncomfortable.

What is the official policy there about cost of lap dances? The last time I went, I expected 6 dollars a song and the dancer said it was 10 per song because "I touched". Of course, I touched!! Does someone have a lap dance without touching?!

OK, OK, I'm convinced. I promise I will make at least one visit to Taboo next time up to Montreal :)

I doubt I'll enjoy it as much as some of the boys I like at Campus and Stock, but it only takes one or two :) I found the private area at Taboo to be uncomfortable.

What is the official policy there about cost of lap dances? The last time I went, I expected 6 dollars a song and the dancer said it was 10 per song because "I touched". Of course, I touched!! Does someone have a lap dance without touching?!

Guest Tampa Yankee

>

>Actually, after your note, I emailed both boys (James and

>Justin). James is busy with classes and rarely goes to

>work... Justin mentioned he has really cut down on his taboo

>hours as well. He sounded ok... upbeat and happy. So it is

>difficult to tell from a great distance and just by email, but

>I think he is just busy with other things. If you know any

>different, email me!

>

I know nothing different. Sorry I missed them ;( ...but I wasn't left with any holes in my dance card }(

>Did you ever see Frank there (Ryan Phillipe clone)?

>

No, he was MIA all weekend.

BTW, forgot to mention Steven -- sandy hair buzzed, hung Bel Ami type -- I'm sure you'd recognize him. He gave me an excellent dance to send me off on Sunday!! Affectionate and hot.

;)

Guest Tampa Yankee

>

>Actually, after your note, I emailed both boys (James and

>Justin). James is busy with classes and rarely goes to

>work... Justin mentioned he has really cut down on his taboo

>hours as well. He sounded ok... upbeat and happy. So it is

>difficult to tell from a great distance and just by email, but

>I think he is just busy with other things. If you know any

>different, email me!

>

I know nothing different. Sorry I missed them ;( ...but I wasn't left with any holes in my dance card }(

>Did you ever see Frank there (Ryan Phillipe clone)?

>

No, he was MIA all weekend.

BTW, forgot to mention Steven -- sandy hair buzzed, hung Bel Ami type -- I'm sure you'd recognize him. He gave me an excellent dance to send me off on Sunday!! Affectionate and hot.

;)

Guest Tampa Yankee

>... I found the private area at Taboo to be uncomfortable.

>

So did I at first but I've gotten quite comfortable with it once I realized everyone else was pretty busy on their own and when not, they are interested in what the dancer will do and not you.

One night several trips back, it was interesting to learn I was sharing the back room with a Canadian policeman. Turned out to be a good thing. He is a regular customer and when he is there the back room 'monitor' is somewhat more lax about his duties in the back.

>What is the official policy there about cost of lap dances?

Well, if posted signs designate the offical policy then it is $6 -- new signs since Columbus day. HOwever, I have never heard the policy 'announced' in all my times there.

I know that dancers get both $6 and $10 per depending on the customer.

>The last time I went, I expected 6 dollars a song and the

>dancer said it was 10 per song because "I touched". Of

>course, I touched!! Does someone have a lap dance without

>touching?!

You got a little BS on that one, of course everyone touches. I pay $10 because it is the going rate in the Village. I see no reason to treat the Taboo boys differently and it pays in return, in the attention I get. I sometimes tip an extra $10 for a really good extended dance. Word gets around... I have all the attention I can handle when I go in -- not the pushy type, rather hello kisses, conversation and friendly company. And yes, they do hope I'll seek a dance... and if I do it is ususlly a very good time. If I don't then they move on after 5, 10 or sometimes 20 minutes, as they are working, but they often return later if not too busy just to share company for a while.

If you are not known, and want to get a dancer's attention a $5 or $10 tip when they are on stage really gets their attention (the more so if it is US currency) -- sometimes getting you a kiss and thank you from the stage and almost always one after the dance when they can thank you more. Of course it helps to arrive early and get a stage-side table. Also the view is fabulous.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>... I found the private area at Taboo to be uncomfortable.

>

So did I at first but I've gotten quite comfortable with it once I realized everyone else was pretty busy on their own and when not, they are interested in what the dancer will do and not you.

One night several trips back, it was interesting to learn I was sharing the back room with a Canadian policeman. Turned out to be a good thing. He is a regular customer and when he is there the back room 'monitor' is somewhat more lax about his duties in the back.

>What is the official policy there about cost of lap dances?

Well, if posted signs designate the offical policy then it is $6 -- new signs since Columbus day. HOwever, I have never heard the policy 'announced' in all my times there.

I know that dancers get both $6 and $10 per depending on the customer.

>The last time I went, I expected 6 dollars a song and the

>dancer said it was 10 per song because "I touched". Of

>course, I touched!! Does someone have a lap dance without

>touching?!

You got a little BS on that one, of course everyone touches. I pay $10 because it is the going rate in the Village. I see no reason to treat the Taboo boys differently and it pays in return, in the attention I get. I sometimes tip an extra $10 for a really good extended dance. Word gets around... I have all the attention I can handle when I go in -- not the pushy type, rather hello kisses, conversation and friendly company. And yes, they do hope I'll seek a dance... and if I do it is ususlly a very good time. If I don't then they move on after 5, 10 or sometimes 20 minutes, as they are working, but they often return later if not too busy just to share company for a while.

If you are not known, and want to get a dancer's attention a $5 or $10 tip when they are on stage really gets their attention (the more so if it is US currency) -- sometimes getting you a kiss and thank you from the stage and almost always one after the dance when they can thank you more. Of course it helps to arrive early and get a stage-side table. Also the view is fabulous.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>

>>What is the official policy there about cost of lap dances?

>

>

>Well, if posted signs designate the offical policy then it is

>$6 -- new signs since Columbus day. HOwever, I have never

>heard the policy 'announced' in all my times there.

>

> I know that dancers get both $6 and $10 per depending on the

>customer.

>

I should have mentioned that the management has no direct stake in the dance price. That money goes to the dancer as the management pays him nothing to dance at the club. I presume that management feels it has an indirect stake in that a $6 price will bring in more customers than $10 and probably why they post signs. IMO that premise is false in that most customers don't come because of price but because of the dancers and club ambience. Otherwise it would be SRO all the time given that all other clubs in the village charge $10.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>

>>What is the official policy there about cost of lap dances?

>

>

>Well, if posted signs designate the offical policy then it is

>$6 -- new signs since Columbus day. HOwever, I have never

>heard the policy 'announced' in all my times there.

>

> I know that dancers get both $6 and $10 per depending on the

>customer.

>

I should have mentioned that the management has no direct stake in the dance price. That money goes to the dancer as the management pays him nothing to dance at the club. I presume that management feels it has an indirect stake in that a $6 price will bring in more customers than $10 and probably why they post signs. IMO that premise is false in that most customers don't come because of price but because of the dancers and club ambience. Otherwise it would be SRO all the time given that all other clubs in the village charge $10.

Archived