Montreal for Thanksgiving

Karl-G
This topic is 7839 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will be going to Montreal for Thanksgiving, enjoying the bars and dancers along Ste Catherine. I will certainly sample a number of dancers as I see them, but tips also are very useful. Anybody been there recently who could suggest some guys who have given really good lap dances and/or will come to hotel for very good time? Especially in Stock, Taboo, and Campus?

Does the new Stock have afternoon dancers?

I just got back from Montreal on 11/18. It was my first time there. I don't believe Stock opens until sometime between 6 and 8 pm on the weekend. Campus is the only one open in the afternoon.

I don't remember the names of most of the guys, but here is my impression of the clubs

Taboo- All young twinks, mostly gay. Most affectionate and would kiss in a lap dance. One thing I did not like is the lap dance room is wide open with no privacy and there was a Monitor-Nazi there making sure you did not grab any cock.

Campus - Had the most guys and most naked stage shows and almost everyone was very muscular. Probably most were straight. The lap dances were a little more private, with dividers between the seats and no obvious monitor. I had a dance with Franco - nice guy and huge cock. Another guy Michel (pronounced Michelle) was very friendly, built and more willing to let you touch his cock.

Nirvana - twinkish like Taboo, but not to the extreme. Probably most guys there were gay. One short guy who danced in long pants and dress shirt is adorable and has a big cock when he gets hard in a private. Can't remember his name. Again the lap dance area is too wide open for my liking. Only good thing is that you can probably get back there and be the only duo going on. No noticable monitor.

Stock - You must go here in prime time, like Saturday midnight to 1:30. If you get there later there crowd and dancers are few and far between. Dancers here much like Campus and the lap dance rooms are nearly identical.

Adonis - I walked in and out. There were very few people/dancers there. Also very small.

Hope that helps. Sorry I can't remember more names.

Dave, I was in Montreal that weekend as well and it seemed to me (as a fairly regular visitor) that things were rather slow - particularly on Friday night.

At Taboo, the one advantage of the very open room is that you get to see all of the other dancers that are in there. Not surprisingly, the best dancers spend a *lot* of time in there and you might never see them unless you stayed in the club all night. On several occasions I have gone for a lap dance with a guy who turned out to be "OK - but not great", and seen someone much more to my liking already in there. After you are finished with the first guy you just hang around outside waiting for the one you want to finish and then take him straight back in again ;-)

L'Adonis definitely seems to be going downhill fast.

The new Stock doesn't have the same atmosphere as the old one and, to me at least, it looks *too* much like Campus now. It still has the best dancers, though. Friday night around 12:30 it was realy quiet.

Campus is, indeed, the place for muscle (although Stock is a close second) - unfortunately most of the guys at Campus are str8 and while they are muscular they tend to be "big" in the way that bodybuilders are "big" in their off-season - bulked up but not very defined - I prefer guys who are a little smaller but have good definition.

>

>Taboo- All young twinks, mostly gay. Most affectionate and

>would kiss in a lap dance. One thing I did not like is the

>lap dance room is wide open with no privacy and there was a

>Monitor-Nazi there making sure you did not grab any cock.

I have submitted reviews and posted threads on Taboo... complete with names, etc. I agree there are pros and cons to the open room, but bottom line is that ultimately you get used to it. And as for the Monitor (who can be a pain), if you get to know the dancers well, and they trust you, they will help you go "farther" without the monitor noticing!

Just returned from Montreal this weekend. Campus and Stock didn't have the usual retinue of dancers this weekend but that's because they are resting and gearing up to Thanksgiving weekend. It's one of their biggest weekends this year apart from New Year's week. So, for those of you going to Montreal on Thanksgiving weekend, have a lot fun.

Went to Campus and agree that Franco (he's the Cuban fellow) is a sweet fellow for a big man that he is. I didn't have a dance with him but went with Jonathan who gave a nice lap dance, complete with hard on and everything (Jonathan is the fellow with blond highlights).

Had my eyes on Maxim, the worked-out guy, at Taboo but couldn't get his attention as he was busy throughout the evening.

Picked up two bottles of Beaujolais 2002 from one of the wine shops in the city. I was surprised to find out that the prices of French wines in Montreal were reasonable and comparable to U.S. But the difference is that the regular wine shops in Montreal carry a wide range of French reds and whites--from regular table to vintage wines.

There are three government-licensed wines shops along Rue Ste. Catherine, all of them with the initials beginning SAQ. The mother-of-all-SAQs is SAQ Signature not too far from Peel Street.

Archived