Daulton, Vancouver, any info?

johnnysneakers
This topic is 7892 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Callipygean

Hiya. This guy's ads have been around for years, yet I have never once seen a review of him, nor heard from anyone claiming to have been with him "in the flesh". Someone correct me if I am wrong. I believe Matt in Vancouver (who is an impeccable source in these matters) once responded to a similar query about Mr. Daulton, noting he couldn't testify to the authenticity of him or his claims.

Sincere apologies to Mr. Daulton if wrong, but I'd watch out for a scam with this one.

Caveat emptor.

Guest VanBCGuy

He's been a bit of a mystery to me. I really don't know much about him, but his ads always give me a "I don't think so" feeling.

You're in luck, its not raining yet in Vancouver, and the weather is supposed to stay great for this time of year. Hope you have found a good spot to stay. If you want any recommendations on places to eat or the local playpens, drop me a line.

Cheers.

Archived