Benoit / Kevin / Kevin Master

BgMstr4u
This topic is 7952 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met Kevin/Benoit at the Gaiety a week or two ago. Stunningly beautiful and charming to talk with. I see from his three sites (under the names above) in the NYC section of rentboy.com that he is in NYC till August 30.

He has a very distinctive tattoo: just over the pubic area he has SLAVE in large block letters.

There seem to be no reviews of him here. Anyone have any experience with him?

Guest buttlvr

I did meet with him 3 weeks ago Sunday where he was staying at the Super8 motel. As with all Gaiety guys I would recommend meeting them during their off hours not between shows. He was very pleasant and interactive with me and I did not feel rushed.

Guest frequentflyer

I've been with Benoit recently. He was pleasant enough. (I wanted an experience with a rough dominant top.) He seems to be pretty versatile and into providing what his client wants (and is FAR more interactive than the typical Gaiety guy). In the end I wasn't 100% into his looks, but if you are, he's probably worth hiring. I give him a B.

I was with him 2 times in the past 2 weeks. All I said to him was "I would like to try it a little rough as I have never done it like that before." WELL, trust me AND just trust him! Though I think he likes to be a submissive he did dominant REALLY well. I was scared, thrilled and pleased all at the same time. If you have never been tied up, blind folded, mildly humiliated and completly boosed around then TREAT YOURSELF and try it. When it comes to sex I am a "plain Jane". However, this was a trip and a half.

Archived