Vince fo Ft. Laud., A HOT GUY

sportsguy
This topic is 7975 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i will post a full review of Vince of Ft. Lauderdale later. however, wanted to give a summary here. he is a tremendously handsome guy. his body is perfect. very well muscled. his cock

is long and thick and looks wonderful both hard and soft. it is truly a perfect cock. his face is very handsome. he is clean cut.

he is a great guy with a great personality. all of the great things said about him in the posted review are true. he is totally masculine. is you are looking for a jockish, masculine man, then vince is the one. i had never bottomed before my visit with vince. i'm 37, 6'0", and in good shape. i'm also very masculine. vince was very patient with me and took his time. he had me to initially begin taking his thick cock by straddling him. he worked me through several positions and by the end i was taking all of his cock inside me. and he was pounding away hard at my ass. he was able to shoot a load after pounding me. if any top wants to try bottom for the first time, i would highly recommend vince. i experienced virtually no pain. he was an expert top. for him to break in a tight ass like mine with no pain was the mark of a true professional. hire him. you won't be disappointed.

Guest Thunderbuns

You'll post a full review later?

Good Lord - what more could you possibly have left to report ;-)

Thunderbuns

Archived