Austin and Trevor at the Gaiety

bill
This topic is 8007 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to the Gaiety today to check out this week's dancers. My favorites are, as always, Austin and Trevor, a great combination of good looks and muscle. I didn't think the other dancers looked as good as these guys. Did anyone else see the show this week and have a favorite?

I found this weeks show at the Gaiety way below average...a big letdown after last week's lineup of hotties...Austin does not appeal to me ...Trevor yes...The rest of the chorus would have to pay me to go out with them .Im into the David (tattoo) type.. As NYO often states everyone has different tastebuds....::9

Wow, they'd have to pay you!! Why aren't you up on the stage :) Not my favorite week, but as always, some hotties. As one of the dancers told me as he was philosophizing about the audience, it only takes one. (meaning that if he only appealed to one member of the audience and that audience member desired a private show, that was all that really mattered).

Archived