Montreal Strip Clubs

DallasTony
This topic is 8025 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Kenny021

Just returned from Memorial Day Weekend in Montreal. Again, best places (for me anyway) were Campus in the afternoons and Stock at night. Incidentally, Stock is relocating from St. Andre st. to Ste. Catherine St. on June 18...supposedly a bigger and better place. Friday night and Saturday nights at Stock were very good... they had over 35 dancers both nights and most were interesting and friendly. Same thing for Campus on afternoons (I arrived there approx 5:30 pm and stayed till about 7pm..just before going out to dinner). I met someone named Dave at Campus. He was a very good looking guy with a personality to match. Says he is a student going into his last year in college. He not only good looking but very gracious, clean cut and sober.He has a brother who also works there afternoons. Someone at Stock that really impressend me was a short blonde clean cut guy called Stephan. Very cute with muscular body and personable. Sunday night at Stock was not that great...place was quiet and not as many dancers there...nothing spectacular...guess Sunday nights are quiet there.

Did not go to Taboo or Adnois as I am not into the type that dance there. Stayed at Hotel des Gouverneurs in gay village. Very nice place and very convenient to bars.

>Yes, brush up on your French.

Would that be French Kissing, French Intercourse, French Language, French Mustard or French Dressing.

Anyhow at Montreal Stripper Clubs Canadien [Notice I am Bi-Ligual] Dollars are the International Language.

Tont DFW

Guest Jake

Just returned from Montreal where I am a frequent visitor (every 3 months or so). I will add a strong vote for "Dave" now at Campus who usually works afternoons 3 to 9, but may go on a brand new shift starting, I think, next week 6 to 12. I had the great pleasure of meeting hime when he first started at L'Adonis a couple of years ago and was, in fact, his first private client. Totally genuine and motivated - in the good sense - open, friendly and very bright. Did I mention good looking and sexy as hell? I continue seeing him outside of Campus.

L'Adonis, which I used to like very much for its young MEN (as opposed to twink-fem boys) is definitely slipping in spite of their remodel. Girls nights now Monday through Thursday and a noticeable decrease in quality of talent.

On the other hand, Nirvana is starting to get very interesting. It's the upstairs of "Sky", a block-and-a-half up (Ouest) from L'Adonis on the opposite side of St Catherines. Two standouts, "Bruce" and "Kevin" who usually is the doorman but dances sometimes on Thursday nights.

They are VERY best friends and we'll see what happens next.

Nothing else new to add about Stock or Campus. Took my annual five minute tour of the Man-Boy Love Assn. northern outpost at Taboo. Still not my thing.

I also just returned from a visit to my favorite weekend getaway, Montreal. All was fun, but I have some news.

Stock is moving on June 18th to a new venue. They will be on Ste. Catherine about a block from Campus, occupying the first floor space under what was Club Unity. When the move they will go to a 3:00 PM to 3:00 AM schedule, the same as Campus. They will be adding an afternoon shift and more dancers.

Campus is also adding a 6:00 PM to Midnight shift of dancers. So there will not be a complete change of dancers at 9:00 PM.

Casey, who was dancing at Campus, and Angel Wing Dave, who was dancing at Stock this past weekend, are both in New York at the Gaeity this week. Angel Wing Dave gives good private.

Guest Kenny021

"Just returned from Montreal where I am a frequent visitor (every 3 months or so). I will add a strong vote for "Dave" now at Campus who usually works afternoons 3 to 9, but may go on a brand new shift starting, I think, next week 6 to 12. I had the great pleasure of meeting hime when he first started at L'Adonis a couple of years ago and was, in fact, his first private client. Totally genuine and motivated - in the good sense - open, friendly and very bright. Did I mention good looking and sexy as hell? I continue seeing him outside of Campus."

I fully agree with above. I also met him and found him to be a truly wonderful guy and extremely friendly,clean,responsive and affectionate. I only hope that he remains that way. Told me he was a student and doing this to pay for his schooling. Incidentally, he has a brother who works with him at Campus. They will do an act together at Campus but said that they do NOT work together as "privates". Anyway, Dave is a true find and only hope he doesn't become jaded.

I will add a strong vote for "Dave" ... I had the great pleasure of meeting hime when he first

>started at L'Adonis a couple of years ago and was, in fact,

>his first private client.

Is this the same young "Dave" who works at a gas station during the days, dances at L'Adonis from 5-9 earlier this year and speaks good English.

Guest mickyf

i'll be headed to montreal in a few weeks, but do any of the male strip clubs allow woman in? have a gf, that is curious and i could do some business at the same time.

Guest Jake

>I will add a strong vote for "Dave" ... I had the great

>pleasure of meeting hime when he first

>>started at L'Adonis a couple of years ago and was, in fact,

>>his first private client.

>

>Is this the same young "Dave" who works at a gas station

>during the days, dances at L'Adonis from 5-9 earlier this

>year and speaks good English.

I am not aware of him ever working in a gas station. He goes to school full time - including summer school this year - and manages to pay his own tuition, do some traveling, own a nice starter car, etc. Having said that, I suppose it's possible, but he's never mentioned it. He does speak excellent english, about 6' tall, short and wavy dark hair, nicely built, handsome and very outgoing in a totally non-attitudinal way. A complete and bright charmer who's definitely going to be a success in life. I don't want to break any confidences by saying much more but it is his brother who also dances at Campus as "Darren" (or is it "Darryl"?).

>i'll be headed to montreal in a few weeks, but do any of the

>male strip clubs allow woman in? have a gf, that is curious

>and i could do some business at the same time.

Yes, most of them have ladies' nights ...

Campus used to be Sunday night

L'Adonis is Monday - Thursday according to someone posting earlier in this thread

West Side is Thursday night (I think)

Not sure about Stock and Taboo.

Guest Kenny021

Probably it is Dave. He speaks excellent english without an accent. I don't think he works at a gas station days (at least he never mentioned that to me). I don't recall his brother's name. In any case, this Dave who is now working days at Campus is a real treasure. I also think he mentioned that he had a girlfriend.

Archived