Johnny at Gaiety Sunday 5/19

Guest curiousdude
This topic is 8041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest curiousdude

Saw this adorable twink perform at Gaiety last night and tried to chat him up in the lounge, but he scurried away, never to return, before I could approach him.

Anyone know if he's still around and contactable, or has he gone back to Montreal?

If this is the cute dark-haired twink from Montreal... then I would fear for you that he has gone back to Montreal. He comes down occasionally for weekends at the Gaiety, and once in a great while for a week. He leaves on Monday.

He is a much better private than most Gaiety guys... more interactive and MUCH more full-service (if you know what I mean). He sometimes dances at L'Adonis in Montreal, although he had quit dancing there last time I talked with him. His English is good; his face is adorable; and he has a very fuckable ass.

Sorry to make you horny and bring you bad news at the same.

Guest curiousdude

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Marc, you described him to a T, so I think we are talking about the same guy. After reading what you wrote, now I *really* can't wait until he visits again.

:9

Archived