Vinnie at the Gaiety

Guest joeyx21
This topic is 8053 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest joeyx21

I've seen Vinnie perform a number of times at the Gaiety, but haven't decided to pursue a private with him. Can anyone fill me in on how/what he performs in a private?

Thanks,

Joey

Haven't had a private with him but had occasion to see him out of state at a club where hands on exploration of the performers was encouraged. From what I saw of his interaction with the clientele, he was cool with groping his hinder quarters but not really comfortable with any up front touching.

An earlier thread about him elicited a response from someone who had known him earlier in his career when he used the names Cobra and Derreck (up in Canada) which indicated that he was very straight and initially very uptight about any contact during a private. The repondent went on to say that Vinnie's comfort level had increased somewhat over time.

So I suppose the usual guidlines for Gaiety privates applies, communicate as much as possible before you commit to a private and find out what his limits are, which often depend on chemistry btw dancer and patron. Going in with high expectations without knowing how far things can go will leave you disappointed.

Guest Thunderbuns

>Haven't had a private with him but had occasion to see him

>out of state at a club where hands on exploration of the

>performers was encouraged.

Do tell! Name of club & location please. Also a mini-review of same would be most welcome............

Thunderbuns

New Orleans at a place called the Side Pocket IIRC (it was a blurry week). On Fridays they have a competition for guys to dance on the bar for a cash prize. After almost being talked into competing I was happy woth my choice when I noticed familiar face Vinnie walk in before the competion began, Vinnie competed and won I believe (I left before the winner was announced). As the other guy did before him he rounded the bar and collected tips with each patron getting to grope various areas. the dancers only went down to underwear but pulled them down liberally throughout their tenure on the bar. HE seemed to keep them away from his up front area but didn't shrink from much else.

A dancer at another bar (Parade) in New Orleans was shocked to hear the NYC was "so prudish" and then told me "I'm naked...touch me wherever you like". Later saw him getting blown by patrons who tipped him.

I love that town.

Guest trevjock

I have actually had a private with Vinnie...not this most recent visit...but the one before in March. The guy really is hot, his stage show is great and he seems really at ease there. But he does have limits when it comes to the private and he seems uncomfortable with the whole idea. If you do go with him I wouldn't count on any kissing (not surprising with a Gaiety guy), and any oral will involve a rubber. For some that is okay, but personally I am not fond of the taste of rubber. He is a nice guy, had a great conversation, but is very touchy about people finding out about his "career." To be honest I was surprised he came back again since he told me that was his last trip down to NYC. I guess the reward$$ outweighed his timidity!

Archived