Remington's Sunny

Guest shyboy
This topic is 8061 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest shyboy

Hello everyone I was very surprised to see that this site even existed. I was just wondering if there were any frequent visitors to the Infamous Remington's who might be able to help me. I have been there a couple of times. There are so many beautiful men. When I am there I am so SHY hence my username that I hardly speak to the guys I like. Somehow all the guys I am not interested seem to talk to me. Cut to the chase, I have seen a gorgeous guy by the name of Sunny there. Dances really well, black spiky hair, no fat what so ever, and very beautiful eyes. There's just something about him that makes it hard for me to breathe. Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone knows if he does privates outside the club. I am way too SHY to try anything upstairs. I was hoping if there was anyone who knew so maybe I can grow enough balls the next time I am there to ask him. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! ;-)

Hi Shy

Hey we have all had the I am jittery when I see somebody I really like .....

If you do not get the answer you need from this list then e mail me give me a few days and I will try to find out the scoop for you.

later<smile>

CJ

Afraid I can't answer your question about privates with Sunny. However, I too am usually set upon by guys I have no interest in at all whenever I go to the club. But generally speaking all of the guys are pretty approachable. Most of them are willing to spend a couple of minutes chatting with you if you show interest in them. It might help you get over your jitters a little. All you really need to do is make eye contact and smile or nod. Anyone who's been dancing there for any amount of time can pick up those signals, but sometimes if your dancer is really popular or hangs out with his friends more than the customers you need to be a little more aggressive.

I find the booths upstairs to be great fun. Don't rule that aspect of the club out. It also will give you at least some idea how comfortable your dancer is with being touched. Some like it more than others. Basically if you're nice and treat him like a person I have found that most of the dancers are quite nice and easy to talk to. And the ones with whom you build some rapport can give you a very hot time upstairs.

I used to be incredibly shy as well. But the best way to overcome that is to talk to people. In a place like Remington's the guys make money by talking to people, so it's actually easier to approach them and it would be good practice for you. And I have also found that many of the customers are also extremely nice, and the last several times I was there I thought the customers were cuter than the majority of the dancers!

Good luck. Relax and have a little fun!

Guest shyboy

Thanks so much for being so nice. The advice for overcoming my shyness is great. I guess it will just take time and experience. I'm still hoping that someone has the scoop on Sunny. If I am going to make the big jump, it would be nice if it could be him. So I would still really appreciate it if anyone know anything about Sunny...nice guy, etc. I am planning on a visit maybe next month and it would make my dreams come true if he does do privates. Thanks everyone!!!!;-)

Guest Wildcats

Is Sunny the one who does a somersault at the end of his act? He is quite a sight isn't he? On two consecutive evenings, I had privates with him. You won't regret it for he is a very friendly person. He is very playful. It was worth it; was able to touch him all over, and he me. On the third night, I was able to have him come to my hotel room after the closing of the club (past 2AM). Just having to talk to him in the privacy of my room was so exhilirating. But of course, we went to more than that. He charged 200 Canadian. Can't wait to go back there just to see him again. Good luck!

Guest shyboy

Thanks for the info. I am so excited now. I can't wait to go back to Toronto. I do hope that he'll be there and that I don't pass out in the process of meeting him. Yes he's the beautiful one who does the back flip. If everything goes well, I might do one myself.;-)

Archived