CHELSEA GUYS' guys

Guest jbart39
This topic is 8064 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jbart39

As a frequent client of Chelsea Guys, I'd love to hear how other guys have fared with this NYC stable. I've enjoyed Brad (tho I hear he's left). He seemd vanilla at first, fine. Then I asked him to chew my butt cheeks and he went wild and stayed wild. Lovely, smooth chest, a preference for me. Dex is similar in appearance, totally smooth (up to his buzz cut). Nice long tool. Sweet manner. Sensitive nips. Adam is a wild man. Rugged appearance, a ballbat for a cock. Marcelo has got to be a sex fiend. Never stops. Mixed results with Luke. Ben the only guy this agency sent that flubbed, in every way. And he seemed to care less. S0 c',mon, guys? Who do you recommend?

Guest Rottfan

I've been with Gio. He's got a fantastic body and is very very hot (and very well endowed). We had a very good time together. I'd give him an A+ is he were a better kisser (lips only, no tongues). Nice guy, too.

Archived