Ken - StockBar Montreal

DallasTony
This topic is 4920 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw him two weekends ago (Friday-Saturday) at Stock. I arrived late Friday evening (after 11 p.m.) when most of the crowd has left. Ken was not busy that evening. Saturday was a different story. During the entire night, I only saw him only on stage. People kept him in the back room. I was hoping to catch him but no chance, so I left after midnight. So the moral is arrive early and don't be ashamed to ask.

I've not been with Ken at StockBar, but I would echo a previous message--go to Stock Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday--your luck would be much better than Saturday. Late Friday is good, but if he dances on Wed. and Thurs, that is a better bet.

You could try e-mailing him--I have done that with Manuel--he is the only who ever answered. OThers either don't read their e-mail or don't bother responding.

Good Luck. I am going to Montreal in about three weeks, and would love to hear any recommendations you have for StockBar or Campus. I enjoy Campus in the afternoon. Check out their website @www.campusmtl.ca I really like Patrick---he's the guy at the peanut machine, and also featured in the VIP Lounge scene--the first guy with his briefs just hiding his prick.

Buzz

• 3 weeks later...

Just back from Montreal...

and very sorry to report that there's no sign of Ken at Stock.

Several of the dancers and a bartender seemed to agree that no one had seen him in about 3 weeks and that they had no idea why.

All seemed to think he'd be back though.

Maybe his wife decided to keep her prize to herself for a while ;-)

I was in Montreal first weekend in April. Ken was working at Stock Bar all 3 nights I was there. He's looking good, as always.

If you're looking for daytime lap dancing (not sure if you meant privates or laps), my recommendation is Campus, where the guys are not nearly as aggressive as at night and they are pretty giving in their laps. My choices on this trip were Charlie (a tall blond from Slovakia, very sweet kid), Dan (who is pictured on the far left on their website, http://www.campusmtl.com) and Kevin. Definitely a good afternoon activity.

• 8 years later...

Archived