Sometimes "OFF THE STAGE" is really fun

marc anthony
This topic is 8127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm on the road again, searching for twinks to have fun with. Of course I will be hiring all my favorites and trying some new ones... but wanted to just say that I had a couple of really good experiences hiring cute twinky boys off a strip club stage.

At the Gaiety in NYC, there was a cute twinky Montreal boy with a beautiful soft ass named Johnny. He was a MAGNIFICENT private. Convinced me to visit him in Montreal... so will have to plan that one. He said, "There are plenty of boys like me in that city of beautiful boys."

At Nob Hill in SF (which really isn't as bad as some people have made it out to be), I had a great lap dance by the VERY sexy Jimmy McGuire (Falcon exclusive from Aspen 5). Very cute face, very friendly, defined twink. Another OUTSTANDING private.

Both these boys were very accomodating... did whatever I wanted, and were extremely beautiful, and had the perfect, "inviting" ass.

Well... not too much time to write... have to go find some more fun!

RE: Sometimes

Thanks for the report for the road Marc. As a lover of twinks I've always enjoyed your comments.

Cheers! Ritchie

Archived