Dallas - Bottom - Twinks

Casteran
This topic is 8131 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The only twink I have ever hired from Dallas is Aaron. I wrote a review. That was over a year and a half ago, so I don't know what he looks like now. But when I saw him, I had a really good time. He was cute and very smooth, and a willing bottom. If he hasn't changed much, I would recommend him.

Guest WestTxGuy

I guess my question is how twinky do you want 'em on the twink scale. The best bottom I've been with in Dallas is Daniel #2. He's a hot-as-hell young student who's very, very cute in an abercrombie kind of way. He's not as skinny as some twinks I've seen, and he's probably a 4-5 on the feminine-masculine scale (1 being total fem, 10 being total butch). But he has the cutest twinkly blue eyes and rosy red cheeks (when he gets worked up).

Anyway, I've enjoyed that ass, and I've seen him fucked several times in threeways and he always enjoys it to the max. He'd be my recommendation. Give him a try.

:9

• 2 weeks later...

I got 2 you might like......Andrew (denton tx) and Adam...both are blond, and both are bottoms. Andrew gets into alot more of the kink if you want that.

Hey Dallas Guy:

I really don't know the answer to that question. When I hired Aaron, it was awhile ago, and he worked for a now defunct agency known as the The Agency DFW. I know that he eventually went off on his own, and I lost track of him. But he does have some recent reviews, and maybe some new contact info on his reviews here. I he doesn't respond to those, I really don't know what's up with him. I can only say that I had a great time with him and his cute, smooth little ass for the overnight I was with him!

Archived