Message from Jaime of Miami/NYC (EastCoastBoy.com)

Richard
This topic is 8182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had the chance to see the flawlessly beautiful Jaime ( http://www.EastCoastBoy.com ), who is reviewed on this site under both New York and Miami. I saw him in Washington, D.C. The experience was phenomenal.

I am posting here because Jaime asked me to post a message for him as he does not have his computer with him. He would like to thank everyone who emailed and paged him. He received many messages and pages and tried to be in touch with everyone who tried to contact him. Unfortunately, he lost his pager early in the weekend and cannot retrieve any numeric pages, nor emails he received after he left home. He apologizes to everyone who tried to reach him, whom he was unable to contact. He told me that he tries to treat everyone respectfully and hates to think that he has disappointed anyone.

Jaime said that he had a great time visiting Washington. He definitely plans to return for another visit, perhaps in March or April.

Jaime will try to get a general email out to people on his list when his plans firm up, but suggests you should drop by his website and keep an eye on his schedule for updates.

Please pass this message along to anyone who is wondering what became of Jaime this weekend.

Many thanks.

Guest RockvilleGuy

Thanks for the note! I guess thats why I never recieved a return phone call from friday 1/11/02. I had e-mailed him the later part of december due to the fact that his site schedule said he would be in the dc area doing in-calls only this past weekend. O'well, theres always another day.

For those of you who have never seen Jaime's web site, take a look. Some very sexy and awesome pics of this young man.

Do you have the address for his website?

I've been a long-tiime admirer (and sometime "participant") with Jaime at the Gaiety.

Thanks,

woodli

And of course, his website address is right there in the subject heading of the message. Sometimes my stupidity amazes me! Sorry.

woodli

Guest Thunderbuns

>And of course, his website address is right there in the

>subject heading of the message. Sometimes my stupidity

>amazes me! Sorry.

>

>woodli

Don't worry about it - you were just having a blond moment!

Thunderbuns

Archived