Andrey

SmallTownJohn
This topic is 8229 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Who is this Russian coverboy? I think this calls for a ROAD TRIP! He's absolutely gangbangable!(if thats a word) Let's all load up for Moscow. I need to dust off my Santa hat, find a handbell & paint me up a red kettle. Please contribute if you see me "shaking it" in front of your local K-Mart. I'm on mission<EG>

John

Agree! He has had my single-piston motor in high gear all day. Remember that guy from the Baltic region a few weeks back? Go ahead and check the rest of the guys on the site!!! Exhausting! How hard, safe and secure is it hiring these guys? Is it worth a side trip? The thought of a rugged interogation or worse yet. . . is enough to make me as limp as over cooked eggplant.

Guys,

Since I am "WORLD TRAVELER" (as HOOBOY knows...) and Andrey is much more handsome than those pictures. Believe me.

I was totally taken away when I went to meet him in the lobby of my hotel (he was with Filin). I knew Filin would come but was not sure who the "second" of the 3-way was. However I recognized his blond hair, ice blue eyes and that face immediately.

He is shorter than his pictures make him appear (but not at all short, as he stands between 5'11" and 6'). He is totally cut and ripped. He is really 24, and in person looks more like 19 or 20. His legs are also more muscularly developed now, with nice definition without being too overly sinewy. And that chest and that 6-pack!

And as a "versatile bottom - but more bottom I am sur - he has one of the most beautiful nether regions to explore. Definately material for a cold winter's night. And... the price cannot be beat!!! $300 for overnight!

If anyone wants more info... just write. But please remember what I wrote in my review: Andrey does not speak anything but Russian.

Guest Gentle Dude

$200.00 for an overnight?????? And he bottoms!!!! Does he need a working visa? :) For that price, hell I'll even pay for his plane fare and keep him here for a month or so. Now how do you say "I WANT TO FUCK" in Russian?

GD

Archived