New Email Address, PLEASE MAKE NOTE

Guest sdmuscl4hire
This topic is 8342 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest sdmuscl4hire

Trust me, it was written in sarcasim. I talked to the rep about my screen name that was inappropriate for the TOS. I asked if AOL thought they where going to put an end to the oldest industry recorded to date. He laughed. I think I will do a search for names that are approriate according to them, oh here is one "strokeme"

Good luck with Home, Mr. Muscle. I used them for about two years and then they changed me (against my will) to Optimum-on-Line. What a pain having to inform everyone of the new email address. They also made no provisions for forwarding emails sent to the old address. I don't know how many were lost.

I hope that doesn't happen to you.

Dick

Guest sdmuscl4hire

UGH,

I have had Cox@Home (is that like meals on wheels?) cable service for about two years as well. Hope it doesnt change on me either

Guest IM_Moore

>Good luck with Home, Mr. Muscle.

> I used them for

>about two years and then

>they changed me (against my

>will) to Optimum-on-Line.

>What a pain having to

>inform everyone of the new

>email address. They also

>made no provisions for forwarding

>emails sent to the old

>address. I don't know

>how many were lost.

>

Just a suggestion to anyone that finds they have a like situation or simply change their email address, use Re-Route. It worked for me without problem and the basic service is free for the first month. The link is, http://www.re-route.com Hope this might help a bit.

Archived