Mark Dalton

Guest bigtexinbigd
This topic is 8346 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bigtexinbigd

A beautiful lad named Mark Dalton has been appearing at some of the clubs in Dallas. He is a sight to behold!

Last week, he was supposed to dance at a club here but was stranded in San Francisco. I read the Bay Area Reporter and saw an ad for him in the "Models/Companions" section. It said "Muscle Worship Only."

Just wondering -- anyone ever hired him? What is "muscle worship" in his mind? Is that all his services are limited to?

Would love to know.

Guest WetDream

You aren't the only one that has wondered about him. You can check a recent thread under the Deli section" 411 on Mark Dalton. More questions than answers. He was recently here in San Francisco.

I did email him since he will be here in Pittsburgh and did ask what all types of services he provided. He says that he is just into rubbing and touching. I did ask him if oral servicing was something that he did not permit and his response to my email was "Yes that is true".

Guest bigtexinbigd

I know he has been in Vistamen Videoes and MuscleHunks.com videoes. Read somewhere that he was in playgirl but don't know what issue. Hmmmm.

Archived