David - Sydney/New York /London

Guest Euro78
This topic is 8382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Euro78

This guy has a couple of reviews from Sydney and recently London (see under Newest Reviews - David#6) - but they seem a bit phoney to me - all blandly positive but with no detail, all from first-time reviewers. I know HooBoy does his best to screen out hokey reviews, but...

Anyway, has anyone actually been with this guy? Can you tell me if he's OK? I want a bottom or versatile guy, vanilla.

Go to the Deli for 24 March-David from Sydney.

After our hour together he asked me to review him. I said it takes two encounters before I review unless you are awful. Obviously, he wasn't the latter, but not good enough to hire again.

I have submitted more than five reviews, but still am perplexed how to quantify this bloke. He wasn't on anything, but seemed ethereal.

No worries about being vanilla. As I mentioned, he overpriced himself for the Sydney market, but if they are good, I never quibble.

Compare that to what is available in London. I'll be there in October and am not considering him at all.

See how you go, mate. Happy to be proved wrong. Cheers!

Guest Euro78

Thanks - not sure I will try him...lots of fish in the sea there. The reason I think he wrote his own reviews is the description (in all but one of them) of his hair as 'auburn'. How many people do you know who would use that term rather than 'brown' or 'reddish-brown'??

Archived