Vince - From Georgia

Guest Nocturnal
This topic is 8393 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Nocturnal

I saw a photo of this sexy guy on http://www.malenation.com in the Georgia section. I am travelling to Georgia next month and wanted to see him. Anyone have any experiences with him? I haven't seen any reviews of Vince, but his photos are enticing.

He says on his site that he is straight. He always brings his buddy 'at no extra charge.' And 'sex is not included.' Are you sure that's what you want?

I agree that he looks great, though.

Have fun!

MrB

Guest Nocturnal

I guess I thought that his little buddy was a condom. I was thinking that was a cute way to say he would bring a trojan with him to the call. I guess I read that one wrong. His ad says:

"Vince--Italian male model, people pleasure. Charming, educated, handsome, tan, and athletic. Love to make people laugh and happy. Please book in Advance. Note- I will have my buddy with me. Think of it as your extra benefits. Buy one, get two. More happiness to share. "

And, it has him as versatile. I guess I thought that was a creative way to say he would not do anything without a condom and I liked that. But, if it is an extra person, that I may not like. :)

Archived