Trent in Dallas

Guest ron721
This topic is 8375 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ron721

Has anyone tried Trent in Dallas? I have talked to him on the phone, and he has screened me. He asks for $200 up front and apparently it goes up from there. His picture is on dallasvoice.com classified -- Very good looking. I am wary however. If anyone has had a session with him, please post a message.

Guest WestTxGuy

I haven't hired him, but I also talked to him on the phone. He seems nice, but I also got the idea that his $200 fee is just for showing up and a "rubdown" and the price goes up for anything more. He was very vague with me, which could have just been caution with a phone conversation. But something about his tone made me feel like he would be charging by the act, which I don't do.

I'd also love to hear more from someone who has actually met with him--his picture (which he said is very recent) in QTexas is extremely hot.

Guest uttrekr

I'll add to the 'called' category but am interested if anyone has seen him yet. He was sort of cautious with me about the whole fee thing so I wasn't sure if this was a rip-off coming or he was just being careful.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived