Australia: Sydney, Perth

Guest BareBoy
This topic is 8410 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BareBoy

Hi. Haven't been to Australia for two years - is the splendd brothel still open in Wooloomooloo? - I forget its name but it really had hot guys, and was beautifully run. And does anyone know rhe situation now in Perth? - only able to find guys there through small ads in the local paper . . . any suggestions welcome!

Sorry for the delay,mate. Been in Melbourne over the weekend. For Sydney you mean the Knight Call agency. Go to http://www.knightcall.com.au Still exists although I do not use it. Hire from the local papers. Give me a clue what you are looking for, and I might have a suggestion or two. I am someone who has submitted more than five reviews. As to Perth, what a beautiful city! Just too far away from the world. But lots of good looking blokes. Try the reviews under Australia. Bit of a selection. Would appreciate any input you might have after the visit. Cheers!

Guest BareBoy

Thanks. The Knight agency was fine last time. I'll check up on Perth - couldn't find any guys from there on the Net, but will try again. I've got the phone number of a fine guy I saw there last time, but didn't note his name - he was always pretty exhasted he was kept so busy, but definitely hot. There was a small gay brothel next door to Toorak station in Melbourne, which I'm hoping to re-visit - had a guy there, who turned up in London a couple of months later, and I had again - by accident! I'll report back, certainly.

. . .

Archived