Alex from Perth Amboy

Guest Jpaul
This topic is 8418 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen his advertisements at several sites, but they are rather vague. All I know is that he hasn't responded to my emails which is not the best of signs. Good luck and please report back if you get any other info.

Guest jerseyguy

i saw Alex quite a while ago, maybe last summer. first of all he was about a half an hour late for our meeting, i was just going to leave when he finally arrived. When we got to my room he was quick to show off his great body, but he only allowed me to touch him. No wet kissing was allowed. He agreed to cum for me but that cost an extra $35.00 over the $300.00 i had already paid him. he wanted me to cum and watched me jack off. This all occured in less than one half hour. He had to go meet someone. he seems friendly though and talked about his work at the gaiety and other things. Maybe I wasn't his type. (47,5-8,190). I would love to see his body again but i don't think i will pay that much for such a short time.

Guest PAGuy

Yes. I have hired Alex. His pictures on Rentboy are true to life -- he has a great body. Unfortunately, that is about it. he said he got into this scene and that scene. He showed up, took off his clothes, J/O, took a phone call in the middle, siad almost nothing to me, and left in 20 minutes and asked for the full fee. If you like looking a a great body for a short amount of time, he is it.

Archived