Leonardo from Toronto at the Gaiety

Guest assmaster
This topic is 8420 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest assmaster

Leonardo the Golden Boy from Remington's......will be at the Gaiety starting July 6th for 10 days..........If you like the Boy next Door look..you will love this kid.......he also has great manners and great taste in clothes......and as for TALENT........He has almost graduated from the AAofP.....BUTT has taken his training thus far, very seriously..........sure aims to please.

Y'all have fun.........just leave a little of him left for me to devour as soon as he gets home.

Hey there! A favorite voice from the past! Good to see your post! Anyway, as a fellow connoisseur of the same part of the anatomy on cute boys as you are, I have always trusted your judgement. But for those of us who will not be in NYC for 10 days beginning July 6, is there a place on the net where we could get a look at this Leonardo?

Guest assmaster

He is not on the web anywhere that I know of........butt maybe one of these days I will take a few shots......

He is really very sweet too......an all around fairly versatile young man...I have trained him well.

Guest Shoppin Around

I've heard the opposite .... that he doesn't do very much privately .... can anyone tell me what I'll get for my money's worth?

Guest assmaster

He has learned a lot in the last couple of months......trust me........of course all the Gaiety boys will try to get away with doing NOTHING if you let them.

Archived