kyle from toronto

Guest peterlau
This topic is 8435 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest mnguy

I posted a similar inquiry several days ago with no response. As highly advertized and as hot a guy as Kyle one would think there would be at least one review. Please respond if you have some info!!!

I suspect the reason there are no reviws on Kyle is because anyone that has spent time with him has been quite disappointed. He is a cute BOY, not the sharpest tool in the shed, has a huge cock, but

has no idea how to use it - if you want a totally passive, boring half-hour of cock worship - then he is a perfect choice. This guy has no passion and zero sensuality.

Guest mnguy

Damn! Damn! Damn! Unfortunatly, I think Bootdad is right. I received a response back from Kyle to an e-mail inquiry about an appointment. I asked about a possible overnight and he did not seem interested in that. He did say kissing was out and that I would not be disappointed if I liked cock worship. Not really what I am looking for, but I have to admire that he is truthful up front.

It's too bad because this guy is so hot.

Archived