Info on Toronto Gay scene

Guest peterlau
This topic is 8439 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest peterlau

I am from Toronto, and just admit myself to be gay. As I have no gay friends at all, and I am not planning to disclose my sexual preference to my friends / family, it is very hard for me to deal with my sexuality.

I am looking for making new friends who are gay, and who can 'show me' how it is to be gay. One thing I want to try after reading some messages from this site, for example, is to go to a bathhouse. But I honestly have no guts to do it myself, for I am afraid I would feel stupid or do something totally out of wack. Worse is if anyone approach me, I would probably be blushing and panicking.

Anyone knows where in Toronto I can meet gay people on the net. I am still even quite afraid to go to any real social situations to meet gay people yet. I think the first step has to be through the web

Hope someone can offer some help on this!

Thanks

Peter

Guest Kevin 2

Peter,

If you are on AOL you can use find a chat and go to the torontom4m room and chat with locals in your area. Warning lots of liers on aol chat but with time you will be able to weed thru them. Also you may want to try AOL love, Gay.com and Planet Out.com Surf a few of these sites and see if that helps any.

Archived