Tony Lazzari of Ft. Lauderdale

Guest sctiger
This topic is 8445 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest sctiger

Just wondered if anyone had a three-time no-show experience with him as I did. HooBoy said he could not post this as a review since we did not actually meet and I did not send him any money or a plane ticket. However, he was to join me in Key West in February. He did not show, and did not even call, even to leave a message. I had also asked him to join me in my hometown for a specific date in April, to which he replied in his email response header "OK". Then, I do not hear from him for 6 weeks. He would not return emails or phone messages.

I tried once more after that, and asked if he could still join me, to which he replied, "I will get back to you." That was on April 20. I think this is very uncaring, very unprofessional. I just wanted him to keep his word, and felt that he could have made up for not showing or not calling when I was expecting him in Key West.

Guest Harrison

Maybe I'm just more vindictive than you but why did you continue hiring him?

If he stood you up once, screw him (figuratively!)! Your money is too strong and there are too many hotties out there willing to work it for you and not leave you hanging!

Although Tony is hot so I can see.....

Archived