JT from The Gaiety - THIEF

ready4boi
This topic is 8381 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What a relief for this site where as before countless guys would get swindled at The Gaiety til word got around. Usually that could take up to three months giving these snakes a chance to return and rip off more new unsuspecting victims. If you ask me, it took too long to run the infamous Kirk out of the venue. The latest snake is a dancer going by the name JT. I am a seasoned buyer and still fell for this sociopath. He didn't even get hard during his performance. I listened to his excuse when I asked him. This JT is simply using the fact he is a fresh piece of meat there as his way of reeling you in. No matter what he says don't get suckered. He is totally straight and not able to do a thing. He will just stand there naked and steal your money once he gets you in the room. He is a total waste and thief in disguise. Hopefully he will not be back or others like him.

Guest Sexpert

ready4boi, please refer to the thread titled "Are messages censored on this website?" for more information on this con artist.

Archived