Jeremy from Montreal

johnnysneakers
This topic is 8454 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone know Jeremy. This winter he danced the circuit in south Florida, including Key West (Bourbon St Pub), Cupids in WPB, and even the Gaiety up in NYC. He is extemely attractive, GQ material, with lots of muscle. Tall dark and very handsome. Smooth too. I think he has been on juice as he has grown so nicely without being too big.

I am looking for his phone number in Montreal as his old one does not work, no doubt as he has been travelling for months. Any info would be helpful as I will be in Montreal this weekend.

Johnny;

Jeremy looks great, but he is way to straight. (He made disparaging remarks about being gay when I was with him, and since I am usually indulging in some sort of a fantasy, this was a huge turn-off for me). He is not interactive, and is a very disappointing private. The look is good, the action is not. If the look is enough for you, have fun

Guest Esc_Tracker

Hmm, he could be a different Jeremy. The one I saw at the Stock DID previously dance at the Campus and seemed to fit ALL aspects of the description - handsome, about 5'11, 195lbs (lean narrow-waisted muscle), straight (apparently only jerks off for clients after the bar closes - not really my scene). If he is not the guy JS is looking for, perhaps he should look in on him next time he's in Montreal if this is his type. :-)

Esc-Tracker

(who is shocked, positively shocked, that there should be two such Jeremies from Montreal out there <g>)

Archived