What is the 411 on Colt of the Gaeity fame?

Guest bluboy
This topic is 8460 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bluboy

I have seen him a few times and he is dancing this weekend. BTW Marco Rossi looks terrible! But back to Colt. Before he leaves and goes back to Toronto, has anyone had a private with this guy? Can you give me the low down? Blu

Probably not worth bothering - I have heard very mixed reviews of him - I believe he used to hang out with Kirk and Darren a lot which doesn't say much for his choice of friends.

You just might get lucky with him but I kind of doubt it.

Blu, I have had some very good experiences with Colt. He can be friendly and relaxed and likes to get massaged all over, gets hard and will get you off. If you are interested in seeing him, talk to him about what you are interested in doing. He is not as interactive as some of the Montreal dancers, so he may not do everything you like. But he will be upfront with you about that, so there should not be any disappointment.

Guest bluboy

Hey Bill

Will he allow himself to be serviced? I am so lousy in the lounge with all those people around having a specific conversation about what will and will not happen! blu

Guest jbarw10021

RE: the Colt..... I know that there have been mixed reviews about him and rumors about him because of him being friends of Kirk, and Darren/Mark, Well to set the record straight. Each and everytime that I have been with him he "delivered as promised", just be up front with him as for as what your looking far.

Archived