A Mexican Stripper................

Guest bobbie
This topic is 8462 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bobbie

I was in Guadalajara a year ago and was taken to a strip club called Arizonas. Some of the guys were quite astonishingly sexy however there was one who was a real Don Juan - I thought he would have been Spanish however he is "Spanish Mexican" - gorgeous European face with longish black hair and the most enormous dick imaginable... 10" minimum. He was clearly available however I was in town for one night and he was with a "girlfriend" and wanted me to come another night. The girl was very plain so must have had a trick pelvis or something I guess.... He spoke English completely effortlessly and fluently and my host (who lives there) says he has not seen him again - apparently there is a circuit in Mexico which includes Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco. Anyone ever seen this guy? He is matinée idol material even with his clothes on. He would stand about 5' 9" I guess and has the usual Mediterranean features of black/brown hair and eyes... and fairly pale complexion. I will be in Mexico soon and I would like to set something up.... Don't know his name alas.... HELP!

Archived