Stella's

Guest jimmy
This topic is 8452 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jimmy

Went to Stella's the other night. Lots of interesting people ! Noticed many Brazilians who seemed very charming and good - looking. Can anyone tell me about them? I would like to go with some of them, but hate the idea if they turn out to be disappointments once you take them home. So, please advise me,who are the recommended ones?

Guest jizzdepapi

i check out stella's ocassionally but as a rule, dont go with guys i see there. have had a few good experiences but more often than not, hooked up with guys out to make a fast buck without delivering; some of them were dancers, some i met at the bar upstairs. wanna share a story from my last hookup there that could have been disastrous but wound up with a funny ending...

hooked up several months ago with a VERY hot Puerto Rican named Gio (said he was visiting NY and was returning to Puerto Rico soon). we negotiated a price and went to my hotel room. though he didn't ask, i gave him half of his fee upfront as i don't like questions about payment to be an issue on a date.

Gio was sitting on my face after we had done some other evil but very pleasant things. he had already gotten off and i got off while he was perched on my face. i noticed that he had been stretching quite a bit. he immediately went to use the bathroom and protested when i entered to take a leak. i let him have use of and returned to the room. on a hunch, i checked under the bed where i had hidden my wallet (admittedly, not the most secure hiding place, but i was in a hurry). anyway, my wallet had been emptied of all cash--over $500. as i discovered this, gio returned to the room from the bathroom.

i went bonkers and started yelling epithets (sp.?) immediately. i also picked up the phone and told him i was calling security so he could be greeted on the first floor of the hotel. he got really scared and thrust a wad of money into my hands. he returned his fee that i had paid in advance as well as the cash he had pilfered from my wallet. im not sure but i think he might have given me some of his own cash as well. i took the money and threw his pants at him, yelling that he get out of my room quick. i was so mad that while he pulled his shorts and pants on, i opened the door and threw his sneakers, socks, shirt and coat into the hallway. i told him to finish getting dressed in the hallway. he complied but walking to the door, i think it dawned on him that he was losing cash on this date and he tried to force the door back open. luckily by that time, i had my foot wedged against it and easily forced it shut.

i am, to put it shortly, a wimp and was not acting in my characteristic mode. look what a little adrenaline did. i do look for better hiding places now.

so, caveat emptor, as many posts up here implore

jizz

p.s.: i've actually had better luck with less hassles with street trade than guys i've met at Stella's

Jizz:

Thanks for sharing this real life event. I have had similar events but not from Stella's, and I am always careful about stashing my credit cards and $$$ if it is some one I do not know well that is coming by. The problem is where?

How do you think he knew your wallet was under your bed? I have never had a guy thoroughly investigate in strange places but some day I might. For this reason, I have stopped pick ups at low life bars or on streets, and feel much more secure with most I meet via ads. I would like to hear others experiences.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Italotraveler

I like Stella's...it's a friendly place, kind of like a neighborhood bar with many regulars. I've never taken advantage of the many guys who tried to hustle me, but the few times the thought crossed my mind, I simply asked one of the bartenders for the 411 on the guy...it's amazing what they know about the guys who "work" the bar. You'll find out things like who works the crowd looking for the best income opportunity (some will set up an appointment and then not show or leave with the highest bidder)or who the "nice" guys are who will not rip you off and be friendly and attentive to you. They will however never put a guy down or tell you not to go with him...just listen for key words like, "he's really not my type" or "he's okay...too bad about the drugs" or "have you checked out that other one". So, my advice is to ask one of the bartenders for the 411.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jizzdepapi

unfortunately, Italo, Gio was very friendly (hugs & kisses) with a bartender when he came in. In fact, I made sure that I wasn't cutting into some prearranged scene before I approached him. I don't think the bartender knew he was a ripoff artist.

and a revision: I DID meet one of my hottest regular papis at Stellas, but sure enough, it was his first and last night there.

jizz

Guest Nocturnal

I think Stella's is a great place to hang out. It is fun and lots of cute boys go there. I have had MANY wonderful experiences there. I have also had a few bad ones. What I learned was:

1. Always make sure that the guy you pick up knows your full expectations up front. Discuss everything. If there is something that you want from him, just ask and make sure he is into that.

2. Never pay up front. Often times when you do this, you may get less service. A lot of the guys think they will never see you again and are not concerened about making you as happy after getting paid.

3. Get to know a few of the regular boys and bar boys. Ask them if the guy has ever been in before or what they know about them. Often times, this may save you some money.

4. The dancers don't perform in bed as well as they do on stage. There are always exceptions but I generally tip the dancers and then pick up a boy from the room.

5. Trust your instincts!

I know this is not a complete list. But, it may help. Stella's can be very fun if you let it be. Enjoy!

Archived