Tony #6/Anthony -- NYC Today’s Review

Guest Tampa Yankee
This topic is 8477 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Tampa Yankee

LAST EDITED ON May-11-01 AT 07:28AM (EST)[p]Either Tony is a very bad news or someone is really goiing out of his way to trash him -- I haven’t the faintest idea -- but there is more than enough to warrant suspicion and caution both. What brought this to my attantion is today’s (5/11) reviewer -- topman, a self-described first time reviewer. A similar review in tone and content was posted 4/30 by TopMan, a self-described third time reviewer. Earlier negative reviews abound with some very positive ones mixed in -- most all from first time reviewers (caveat emptor -- the reviewer and reviewee).

It seem’s from Tony’s one response that he is not too computer savvy, so I’m not surprised he hasn’t defended himself more vigorously... then again maybe like AH he just keeps his head down and moving forward ripping off clients.

I wonder what’s the real story?

Guest DickHo

From my dealings with him on AOL (have never met him) he's trouble. I tend to believe the negative reviews. Also, he didn't seem computer unsavvy when I chatted with him on AOL.

Archived