JIMMI JAX at NOB HILL

Guest alexla6
This topic is 8469 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest alexla6

I just found out that Jimmi left Nob Hill. Does anyone know why or where he is? I love him! He was there most beautiful guy. I just called to see when he would be on the schedule. The guy I think said he was "let go". He was the best guy there and the sweetest.

what's the word?

Guest SFJEFF

They told me tonight that he "just left, was tired of it". I went to Nob Hill for the first time in about 3 months (except when I took Brett Silvers there on my birthday); there were two new dancers definitely worth seeing: STEVE, who looked like he walked off the pages of International Male. He let me suck him while in the audience for a long time. I was amazed. The other new one is ABLE. He has an amazing body, very chiseled, but not too buff. So it appears they are two new house dancers so it might be possible to see them more often. Finally some quality house dancers there for a change.

Haven't heard much about the Nob for quite a while. Am going to be in SF in a month or so and would be interested to know if it is on its way back. Used to be a Must See place in SF for me; after all the neg press in this page and others, I am not sure it will be worth the $$. Still $35??? Do they have any featured dancers? Any days better than others? Appreciate the update. :)

Guest SFJEFF

Update on the Nob Hill

I have been to the Nob Hill Theatre twice in the last few weeks and it is much better than just six months ago. They are getting in some good headliners (which you can see at http://www.nobhilltheatre.com). Some of their house dancers are also good like Able, Steve, Jordan, Willie !!!!, Eddie and a few others. There are some questionable ones as always. They have also turned the backroom that used to have a pole that a dancer could dance around to 4 "little private rooms" with locks on the doors. (I wonder what you do in there?) Also the cost is $30 for entry for the day. The downstairs continues to be free (the video arcade). Like anything else it comes and goes in phases.

RE: Update on the Nob Hill

I agree, the place is definitely on the rise. Except for the girls who sometimes frequent, which totally ruins the atmosphere. (It's hard to whip it out or suck a dancer with a bunch of screaming chicks to your left!)

But otherwise the guys are really great (though I lament the loss of Jimmi, who was the sweetest and cutest guy you could meet). Willie is really fun - hot guy, great smile.

Archived