Jake Hart, the Hotter Hart

marc anthony
This topic is 8483 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That thread about Adam Hart got me thinking (again... I hope it's not obsessing yet :) ) about Jake Hart, his younger brother. Now there is a hot "Hart". I posted these questions in that thread, but some people might not read that thread if they are not interested in Adam, and Jake is quite a different type... of the "mink" genre (a mix of man and twink). Anybody know how to hire him or have had a good/bad experience with him?

http://www.ammen.net/010315.html

Guest loverboy

I agree with you that Jake is hotter. But did you notice the caption on the picture of him and Adam on the page you linked to? "Like brother, like brother." Methinks one should be very cautious in this case. Big brother might just have turned him on to an easy way to make money without doing anything.

Guest frankwoodson

Loverboy, a very astute observation. Anyone out there who thinks those two are really brothers, get in touch; I've got a bridge I'll let go for a song. Methinks also about the only thing they have in common is that they are both straight.

Archived