Anthony Holloway Again?

Guest regulation
This topic is 8484 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest regulation

I see a new review of Anthony Holloway has been posted. I'm surprised to see that the reviewer is someone who, though aware of the accusations made about AH by previous reviewers, allowed himself to be tricked in exactly the same manner as they. For some reason that scene from "Mom and Dad Save the World" involving the hand grenade comes to mind.

This goes to a recent string regarding some guy in New York. Sometimes the hormones coming out of the scrotum are so powerful that some people lose every ounce of judgment they have. It still boggles my mind that some people were talking about plunking down $500 for an obvious liar. Lust can make a man blinder than Oedipus Rex. I hate to sound callous, but I have no sympathy for his latest victim. This was an established reviewer who knew of this site quite well. We've had some incredible scoundrels exposed on this site, but none so obvious as Anthony Holloway. Going back to Greek mythology, this situation reminds me of the Greek mortal (was it Paris?), who was offered great power by Hera, great wisdom by Athena, or a woman's body by Aphrodite. He chose the latter and started the Trojan war. Are we slaves to our testicles? }>

Guest loverboy

The review was posted 5/3, but look at the date of the encounter. It was 2/2001, before the other recent incident (3/2001, review 4/3) and the thread about it. He still should have known about the earlier incidents (and remarkably he says he did) and should have been wary of wiring money, but it was not a fresh warning at the time he made the appointment. In fact, it almost sounds like this one ($100) was just a trial run for the other one ($400).

Archived