Anyone familiar with Nob Hill and Campus Theatre in SF?

Guest nuguy2CU
This topic is 8484 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest nuguy2CU

I'm driving up to San Francisco next week. The last time was years ago with my boyfriend,so needless to say,I didn't get to visit either of these strip clubs. I'm looking for a current update. I read conflicting info on both of them. Is it difficult to hook up with a dancer at these places? Thanks for your advice.

LAST EDITED ON May-03-01 AT 08:09PM (EST)[p]Oh, it isn't difficult to hook up with a dancer at either the Campus or the Nob Hill, the real question is whether you can find a dancer at either place that you would *want* to hook up with :-(

Don't get me wrong - it *is* still possible to find hot guys there, but there don't seem to be nearly as many as there were back in the mid to late 80's - certainly nothing *like* the selection that you will find in the strip clubs in Montreal and Toronto.

Both the Campus and Nob Hill are very hit-or-miss type places.

Guest SFJEFF

Unfortunately both clubs have gone down in quality of dancers. That is mainly because of a lawsuit at the Nob Hill by a former dancer and he told the police about the rooms used for "privates" downstairs. So as a result, the quality dancers have skipped out unless they can afford the extremely expensive hotel rooms in the Nob Hill area.

The headliners are at least interesting, but hard to see as they sometimes get booked up quickly. They are both interesting experiences and should be seen, but they are not as good as they were about 2 years ago (at their height).

Guest loverboy

>That is mainly because of

>a lawsuit at the Nob

>Hill by a former dancer

>and he told the police

>about the rooms used for

>"privates" downstairs.

Can it really be that the police were unaware that there were rooms and "privates" before that? "We're shocked, shocked to see that there are 'privates' going on down here..."

Guest alexla6

They aren't as good as they used to be - but they still can be very fun. At Nob there are some adorable guys, really fun, happy to hook up - love Willie, Rico who's part time now, and Jimmy (who's straight but friendlier than ever). And at Campus it's just really hot to watch strippers literally blow or get blown by guys during performance one after another - whether you participate or not. Some of them are really cute too and they love gay sex. Nob is the nicer place in terms of cleanliness however.

Also - I hear campus is bringing back their 20 man shows periodically. I went to one - and it was hot hot hot. they brought out 4-5 guys at a time who'd strip then start kissing, jacking, and sucking on stage. Then they'd go into the audience and start playing while then next 4-5 came out. They kept doing this until all 20 guys were out in the audience, naked, hard, getting blown by customers, sometimes blowing customers, or each other in the aisle - and three quarters of the audience would be jacking in ecstasy during the entire affair.

My buddy took me there for this event - we had never had sex or even seen each other naked - but before you knew it, his cock was out, a stripper was teasing it with his own cock, another really boyish stripper came up to me and pulled mine out, while a third stripper starting blowing the boyish stripper playing with me right before me - and my buddy starting blowing his stripper. Needless to say, it was the start of some physical fun for me and my buddy together that lasted for quite some time!!

I wish Nob did this. Any other strip clubs for this kind of fun anywhere?

Guest sfmikeyo

LAST EDITED ON May-04-01 AT 10:20PM (EST)[p]I agree...there's not much to the Campus (now called Club 220) these days. Still, it's possible to uncover an occasional gem. If you're into Latino men, be sure to look for Fidel...great body, very warm and affectionate...and an incredible kisser. Also, if he's performing (late night weekends), Mark is definitely worth a look (and more).

Crossed the Nob Hill off my list a few years ago when new management starting admitting, even encouraging, women guests. Kinda ruined the whole thing for me.

Archived