Anthony in Ft Lauderdale

Guest BeercanThick
This topic is 8485 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BeercanThick

Has anyone ever been with this guy? I think I might be interested in hiring him but when I was reading his reviews, something seemed a little suspect. Almost all of them were from first time reviewers with handles like LovesHung or Hung4Life.

And they all said the same thing.

I am probably reading too much into it but if I am going to be spending big bucks on a guy, I want to make sure he's good!

Any help is appreciated! Thanks..and have a happy Easter!

I went back to those reviews and can see where your suspicions come from. On the other hand, he doesn't have any negative reviews, as I recall, and he does have some established reviewers reviewing him. He probably does write some of his reviews. I'm not sure whether or not anyone verifies it when someone claims to have written a number of prior reviews.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pig

You can believe All of the reviews about Anthony of Ft. Lauderdale. I have written one myself!

He is the ultimate TOP STUD!!!

I have been seeing him for about 3 years now and HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED!!!

Hire him, you wont be sorry but leave some for me! lol

Archived